Sunday, November 3, 2013

Can someone help me find a good lunch box to bring to work?

gourmet insulated lunch bag on Buy a large insulated cooler bag
gourmet insulated lunch bag image



Lisa


I'm starting to bring my lunch to work now and I don't know where to find one online. I want one that will keep my lunch nice and cold. I also need one that is big enough to hold 2 lunches because I'm am going to bring my friends lunch as well. I would appreciate any help!


Answer
I have seen insulated, soft-sided lunch bags at Eddie Bauer's. Gourmet food and kitchen shops may also have some. And try Bed, Bath, and Beyond...

WHEN A BOTTLE OR CONTAINER SAYS THAT IT IS BPA FREE, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN; WHAT IS BPA?




cameronbyn





Answer
BPA is toxic plastic. Therefore when it says BPA FREE, it means you can drink out of it as long as you leave it out of the sun.
BPA FREE is safe plastic, but i would still recomend it isnt the best water bottle or container.
I say products of reusablebags.com work best because they dont harm you or the environment.
The only kind of water bottle that definitly can not harm the environment or you is the Klean Kanteen.
kleankanteen.com
They are portable and you can buy them on websites.
This is a Klean Kanteen.
http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/classic/klean-kanteen-27oz-classic.html
This is a Klean Kanteen in a portable insulated case.
http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/accessories/klean-kanteen-totes.html
The case is recomended so you can attach it to a bag or carry it. I carry the medium sized one and attach it to my lunchbox in junior high school.
Plus if you want a better food container you should probably buy this one, because it can not harm you or the environment.
http://www.reusablebags.com/store/lunchbots-stainless-steel-food-container-p-1743.html


Hope you like my answer. Hope it was helpful and maybe you'll even buy these products. I buy from this website all the time and i've had the same built lunchbox for 4 years and it works great, no rips or color changes, it's very stretchy and I think that it's the best kind of lunchbox.
This is my lunchbox.
http://www.reusablebags.com/store/built®-gourmet-getaway-large-insulated-lunch-tote-style-series-p-930.html

Have a nice day!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can someone help me find a good lunch box to bring to work?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment