Monday, June 23, 2014

All that was missing in Romneys speech introducing Ryan was the violins?




Mike a Pro


The music...I thought they traded off Romney for a Superhero. LOL Then I saw Williard the Rat..lunch bag let down


Answer
You mean the screechy C&W fiddles and the whiney squealing tones of Lady Antebellum or whatever.

Remember the GOP's target demographics.

What are those shopping carts that old ladies carry around called and where can I find a cheap one at?




MsAnnieTyl


Not sure what category this fits in, but...OK, if you've ever been inside any store in America, commonly a grocery store, chances are you've seen an old lady or two pushing around those wire baskets on wheels that have a handle on them (NOT the shopping carts in the stores) that kind of resemble baby strollers or rolling suitcases in a way. Not being the owner of my own personal automobile, or even a driver's license, it would be VERY useful for me to have one of these for carrying some groceries or other purchased goods on the bus instead of having to lug them around like I did with my books in high school before I ditched that teeny little pink backpack that I could barely fit my lunch into...But I ramble! So, the main question is, what are those rolling baskets called and where can I buy one for myself? I heard from a friend that they have them at Costco for $40, but I bet there are cheaper ones out there. Any help would be greatly appreciated.


Answer
They've got all sorts of names, but. Here's a $25 one at Target; http://www.target.com/p/4-Wheel-Folding-Utility-Cart-Black/-/A-12227262?reco=Rec|pdp|12227262|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency&lnk=Rec|pdp|ClickCP|item_page.adjacency

Wee cheapo on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Folding-Foldable-Wheels-Shopping-Laundry-Tote-Bag-Cart-Trolley-/160750363895?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item256d77e4f7#ht_5881wt_883

Possible search terms --> 'folding' 'shopping' 'trolley' 'cart' 'luggage' 'utlity' 'wheeled'

If you are going to be using it a lot it is worth it to get a good one (speaking as an ex-urbanite, ex-non-driver)...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: All that was missing in Romneys speech introducing Ryan was the violins?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment