Sunday, October 13, 2013

Where can i buy all these things in PATTAYA AND BANGKOK ?

cheap lunch bags for women on ... -Kids-school-bag-satchel-schoolbag-children-s-backpacks-lunch-bag.jpg
cheap lunch bags for women image



Nitika


I want to buy bags , Accessories , clothes .... Where can i get all these hings in Bangkok and pattaya ..Cheap and good places in bangkok and pattaya shop for these ..


Answer
I would shop in Bangkok than Pattaya. There are more stores in Bangkok and more competition ergo probable lower price.

You are looking for women stuff. Like many westernized cultures, most shopping area are focused on sellling to women. Cheap, well since the malls cannot survive on tourists alone.

Cheap shopping
For lots of clothing in one mall: Platinum Mall, 8 floors of clothes, one whole floor for jeans, there are accessories, not sure about bags or purses. I am a guy and only went for the jeans.
http://www.bangkok.com/shopping-mall/platinum.htm

Bags and Accessories
You can find these at most night markets, what happens around dusk you see people starting to start setting up stalls around or near malls. Maybe not in Siam Square but, there are night markets in Huay Khwang, there is a semi permanent market next to Central Lad Prao. Silom/Patong has a night market now. Suan Luan I hear is gone. Alot of vendors set up along Sukhumvit at night near the corner of Asok Road and Sukhumvit. On Sukhumvit from Soi 1 to probably Soi 12 Alot of tourists shop at these places along with the local Thai

Of course there is Chatuchak market on weekends. You will end up spending a day in the sun.

Check out the prices in the Central Malls, you might find something you like.

MBK Center or Mah Boon Khron Center, I find this mall like an indoor Chatuchak. They have indoor stalls, that are now semipermanent on ground floor towards the hotel. Tokyu dept store, which always seems to be having a sale. 4th and 5th floors are electronics 6th and 7th more stalls with shops, lots of odds and ends, tshirts, luggage, toys, silks, etc. Good place for souvenirs.
http://www.bangkok.com/shopping-mall/mbk.htm

Since many malls are open late, shop to your hearts content. On the other side many malls do not open till 11 am. LOL

My suggested shopping planing plan:
Day 1: Start at MBK Center check out the prices at Tokyu Dept Store for comparison on the high side. Have lunch or snack either at the food court or there are restaurants scattered throughout the mall. Go to second floor, exit to the skyway across to the stairwell go to first floor go out catch a taxi to Platinum mall. it might cost 60-100 baht depends on traffic.
Night 1: Go to Silom Patpong, take the skytrain to the Saladaeng station or the subway to Silom Station. Walk along the skytrain line towards the river.
Day 2: Maybe go to MBK Center and visit the other parts of MBK you did not visit ground floor, and above. Or visit Platinum Mall again
Night 2: Freelance, LOL
Day 3 visit the Grand Palace. LOL or the floating market'

The above is focused shopping. There is alot of shopping alll over Bangkok it just depends on what you like and want.

Good luck

Living in the canyon for the summer--being voluntarily homeless?

Q. So I'm seriously debating over whether it is a good or bad idea to go live in the canyon this summer instead of renting an apartment. I love the outdoors and I could save a lot of money by just camping up there. No rent, no utilities, and natural living! I also think it will be a really good learning experience.

My plan so far is to rent a storage unit with electricity for all my crap. That way I could have a mini fridge and a place to plug in an electric griddle if need be. I would still have my car. I am a student at the university so I'd use the gym's showers, campus internet, etc... Then I could rotate through campsites every week so I'm not too suspicious.

I think this town consistently rates one of the top safest towns in America so I really doubt I need to worry about creepers. And the campsites are usually well kept so I feel like large animals will steer clear. And like I said, I still have my car in case of emergency.

Am I forgetting anything? Should I be worried about anything else? Any personal experiences?

Thanks


Answer
In order to obtain a master's degree, I camped in developed campsites for two summers in a van down by the river. Due to all of my papers and an electric-powered non-stick pan for meals, I was glad to have electricity provided in camp. Fees were cheap, but transportation and loss of time were costs. I also paid for one restaurant meal each day due to time constraints, usually a Chinese lunch for economy and healthy components in the meal. Your willingness to move camp weekly is very responsible and will allow you to leave-no-trace. Therefore, you will not be in conflict with law enforcement as long as you are following the local regulations for dispersed camping. In my circumstances, I was not near any lands where dispersed camping was allowed. I figured that my daily living costs were $20 per day.

Today, I could have adequate battery storage to run a laptop computer between charging at school. I would use propane-butane canisters for cooking now. During my education, internet was not a source of research materials. I slept comfortably in a +15 degree sleeping bag, especially because the van retained some heat. I did shower and shave in the university gym early each morning without ever being challenged. During the past decade I have never applied any of my university education from three degrees, five certifications, and spent two decades being either underemployed or moving every few years for career changes. Of course, I answer questions, write articles and books, but do not recover the costs of outdoor gear or transportation from my work.

I have known a few homeless men. One froze to death in winter on a below-zero night where alcohol was involved. Another beat a fellow homeless man to death at his campsite and is serving a sentence for murder. A woman was killed by her homeless man companion associated with a knife-stabbing during an alcoholic binge in their campsite. Several young men have frozen to death in snowdrifts near me due to being disoriented on their way homes from bars. No one ever had a conflict with a wild animal, except one man stored canned goods in his tent that were eaten by a black bear when he was away from his dispersed camp near town. I attribute that problem as stupidity of the homeless man and proximity to a community that trains bears to eat refuse. I have never had any encounter with a bear in my remote wilderness dispersed camps. Human communities educate bears badly and help create alienated homeless men. Military veterans, alcoholics, and mentally-ill men are typically homeless and estranged from "civilization." Perhaps, you will be able to write a balanced thesis on homelessness in American after you get a taste of it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i buy all these things in PATTAYA AND BANGKOK ?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment