Saturday, November 16, 2013

Can I put an insulated lunch bag in the dryer?

insulated lunch bags and totes on ... Totes Bags, Luggage, Laptop Carrying Cases, Backpacks, Diaper Bags
insulated lunch bags and totes image



Jess the P


I have one of those lunch bag tote things... it got wet... can I dry it in the dryer or do I have to let it air dry?


Answer
you will need to let it air dry. the dryer is too hot and your tote will melt. just run a towel over it and leave the rest to nature.

Does any one have an idea for a lunch bag or tote that will truly keep food hot?




goodwitch


I know there are many insulated and "keep hot" products out there, but I wanted to hear from someone who has actually used one that really works. My husband works outside and does not have access to a microwave or stove. Since it is going to be getting colder, I would like to know he can eat something hot at lunch time.
Rusty I could do without the sarcasm. To every one else, if you do not have any helpful answers, please do not answer at all.



Answer
What you need is an insulated bag (similar to the one below) or an insulated tote. You should be able to find one at a camping supplies store.

http://www.thewarmingstore.com/hot-cold-food-storage-bag.html?productid=hot-cold-food-storage-bag&channelid=NEXTA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I put an insulated lunch bag in the dryer?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment