Sunday, June 22, 2014

Would this lunch "bag" be ok for high school?




Minnie


http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001FUBQXE/ref=aw_d_var_2nd_kitchen_txt?qid=1311870240&vs=1&sr=8-1

So, yeah. Ill be a freshman in a few days (pray for me lol) and I don't like ordering. I'm shy... so yeah. Plus I just want to bring my lunch. I know a lot of people say "put it in a brown bag" but I think that's just a waste!

Anyways, Ill probably keep it in my locker or something til lunch. What do you think of it?



Answer
Yeah that's definitely mature enough for a high schooler. it's not crazy colors, and it's not a crazy pattern so i think it'll be just fine :)

HIGH SCHOOLERS: Do you bring your lunch to school and if you do, what do you bring it in?




ashleigh


Do you use a lunch box, a brown bag, etc.? Just let me know please!!! If you use a lunch box, what kind is it and where did you get it?


Answer
When I was in high school, I would bring my lunch to school in a brown bag. It is too immature to use a lunch box.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would this lunch "bag" be ok for high school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment