Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Can anyone tell me what brand this lunch bag is?

insulated lunch bag purse on ... Princess-SOFIA-THE-FIRST-Messenger-Insulated-Lunchbox-Lunch-Bag-purse
insulated lunch bag purse image



Hannah!


I was at Marshall's a couple of months ago and I saw this really cute insulated lunch bag. It looked like a purse and it was light blue with pink roses. It was insulated and it came with like 3 different-sized containers. It was so cute and at the time I wasn't sure if I wanted it but now I really REALLY want it. I don't know what it was called and of course Marshall's doesn't have it anymore. Does anyone know what brand it is?


Answer
No but here are some cute ones:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BETSEY-JOHNSON-Dotty-Rose-Polka-Dot-Rose-Floral-Lunch-Box-Make-Up-Bag-2-PC-Set-/400316322200

http://www.buy.com/pr/product.aspx?sku=231473408

http://www.amazon.com/BlueAvocado-Lunch-Case-Black-Cream/dp/B008CNPC46/ref=sr_1_235?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1345822964&sr=1-235&keywords=lunch+box+bag

http://www.amazon.com/Dakine-Womens-Lunch-Opal-3-5-Inch/dp/B00862K2OS/ref=sr_1_389?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1345823141&sr=1-389&keywords=lunch+box+bag

http://www.target.com/p/skip-hop-zoo-lunchies-insulated-lunch-bag-owl/-/A-13126448?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Google_PLA_df&LNM=|13126448&CPNG=luggage&ci_sku=13126448&ci_gpa=pla&ci_kw=

What is the best commuter bag for a male in his 30's commuting to a professional job?




Tony


Obviously, the messenger bags are popular, but how practical are they? I will be carrying a change of shoes, a planner, my lunch, etc.. I think the plan is to possibly leave a more professional looking bag in the office for meetings and such. Are most commuters using more practical packs to get to the office? I'm new to the train/city culture!


Answer
I work in Downtown Honolulu, so there are lots of bankers and lawyers. Many carry leather or high quality nylon messenger bags. Some carry duffle bags or backpacks. Really, I would worry more about how the items you want to carry fit than what it looks like. You're probably not going to take that bag to meetings anyway; it's just for commuting.

The messenger bag will hold the things you're talking about, but the bag will look full, stuffed. A backpack is good because it's usually a larger size in width and height. It won't bulge as much as the messenger bag, which is usually not very wide. Duffles are good, like the backpack, but because they hang lower if you have a lot of stuff, it might make your shoulder sore.

I'd go with the backpack. The one I use has an insulated section on the bottom for my lunch and the top portion is like a regular backpack. Really convenient so that I don't have to carry my purse and lunch box separately from the backpack.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone tell me what brand this lunch bag is?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment