Saturday, May 10, 2014

i was trying to find out what women carry in their purses?




hcc_elf


i'm doing some research of what women generally have in their purses


Answer
I have a small wallet with my drivers license and debt card and cash. Then I have a larger wallet that has my check book, credit cards and other various cards (Sam's card, insurance card...). I have a make up bag with chap stick, mascara, eye drops, contact drops, nail file, matches (just in case), perfume, gum, Tylenol and a pen. I have a small hair brush and my sun glasses and my cell phone and my keys. I also have a small walletish type thing that has a new set of contacts, a contact holder and saline solution in it (very handy and cute! Its purple). If its that time of the quarter (I take the 3 month pill) I will have sanitary products in the zip up hiddey pocket on the side. I believe in being prepared. :)

Edit: I will also have a book in there on most occasions. There isnt one in there now because I left it in the car at lunch.

I need a cute DIY gift Idea for Christmas. ?




Alex L


Mainly this is for the women in my family. I have done ornaments already... and need a cute idea for just the girls. I cant afford the lavish gifts I have bought everyone the past couple years, but dont want to just not get them something.


Answer
What you'll need:
Brownie Mix
Chocolate Or Vanilla frosting
5 candy canes.
Brownie mix supplies

Make the brownies(follow the instructions on the package), then take them out when they're ready. Let them cool COMPLETELY! Next cut the brownies out, one by one, about 5 x 3 so you'll have 15. Take the frosting & well cover! After that, somehow- with a hammer or a hard tool crush the candy canes into tiny pieces and sprinkle them on top of the brownies.


You can get some scrapbooking supplies and make lovely christmas cards. I saw this really good idea on HGTV. They took brown paper bags for lunch, and folded the front side where you'd place the items in upward. (you hold the bag upside down from the opening and fold it upward) You'd decorate it with the scrapbooking supplies and possibly place a card, gift card, some cash in the opening pocket.

If you go onto HGTV.com I'm sure you can find the idea!

Also if you can knit, make them homemade scarves, gloves, maybe a blanket. You can make candles for them, that's always fun.

Homemade cookies, fudge, candy, etc!
Look up ideas online. Google and Yahoo!'s search bars should do you some good!

Wikihow.com and ehow.com are great for DIY ideas!

Happy holidays!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: i was trying to find out what women carry in their purses?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment