Saturday, June 7, 2014

Fun games for kids?

Q. Hey I'm babysitting in 30 min for 9 kids!!! (it was supposed to be 4, but other babysitters cancelled). I'm babysitting kids ages 2, 2, 4, 4, 6, 6, 8, 10, 10 during an adult Christmas party. I'm supposed to keep the kids upstairs in the bedrooms or playrooms, any ideas for fun games!!! Prayers are appreciated!!!!!
Ya, it was supposed to just be four, but then 3 more, then 2 more!


Answer
I just had a party and had a bunch of kids over....their absolute favorite game (boys included) was this game called Pretty, Pretty Princess...it only cost like $5....I think only up to 4 can play, so you might want to buy two of them. Twister would be good too. We also made puppets out of brown paper lunch bags and construction paper and then had a puppet show. You could have a contest trying to build the best house out of blocks...make the older kids team up with younger kids to make it fair. GOOD LUCK!

How do you keep it cold?




latora_kin


I want to pack my sons lunch for school,but how do they keep there lunch cool?Or you play it safe and pack things that can be kept at room temp? What do you put in your kids lunch by them only keeping in a locker I imagine that narrows the choice. Help me need some ideas!!


Answer
They make small lunch bag coolers with ice packs built into them and they are cheap money.

Or put an ice pack in it yourself.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/LEGO-LEGO-Vertical-Lunch-Bag-Construction-Minifigure/14662369




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Fun games for kids?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment