Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Would women accept guys that wear thongs?




NONAME


I wear something that considered gay to wear. I am in high school. Most people from the other sex wear them, but they are made for guys also. Is it bad for a guy to wear thongs? They are very comfortable and supportive than any other underwear. Will people make fun of me if they accidentally see them? Is it unusual for a guy to wear?I have questioned my sex orientation also. I feel attracted to a random muscular black basketball player at lunch. If i am bi, can i get out on facebook without telling people? I want to real bad.Is it bad to watch videos that have men in thongs and speedos? I already told my mom that i wear thongs. Her opinion that most high school guys don't wear them and she laughed in the beginning. She ask me why i want to wear them. They are cozy and supportive and it is my body. She accepted it. she bought me some speedos later on, but i denied it. Why does she want me to wear something different. Is she holding her true feelings back . Why are they made anyway to don't be worn? I told her because i don't know how to do laundry so she could wash them. I told her to don't tell my dad and she agreed. I think she told him anyway. He called me speedo on purpose several days when i told my mom I have older brothers that lives with us.I wonder what they think if they figure out that i wear thongs? Is it bad to want to sag them for people to see? I sag them when i got something from the vending machine in the mornings at school. Their was a lot of girls there also. I bend over to let them see what i am wearing. Five minutes later a pass that machine and the girls said its him. I did it with a different group of girls and they just laughed when i left. I even sag these at walmart for people to see. My friends in the library saw that i sag thongs and the friend that was a guy said you wear thongs.. speedos... model in them man! I guess he likes them so that is good. The friend that was a girl who was there said " man thongs?" I guess she think it is semi hot so. several days ago, i was waiting for the school doors to open in the morning. their is a handful amount of people that was waiting their. When the doors open, i grab my bag and rise my back. They saw my thong i bet because when i got into the door, i herd a girl talking to her friend "disguesting" are they talking about the thongs?I think they are pretty amazing. I be friended my crush on facebook also. He is a pretty sweet guy. How can i talk to him? He does not know me. Like what would you do if you see a random person jogging around the park and you saw him in a red thong on and a short sleevless shirt? Why do they get made fun of like the testicale vesticale, the banana hammock, bungie spunglers, and marble bags?


Answer
what the fffffffff are you gay or hiding ya gay ways I mean dang what the hell is happening out here now first sagging like in jail homo's then the pants like half cuts that women wear then tights I mean guys are wearing everything gay guys wear now dangg so there is more gay then true straights out here better watch ma back more often now

How can I lose like 50 pounds pretty soon?




xxSpooKieM


Okay to start off I am a girl, 15 yrs old, 5'5 and 170 pounds. Yes i am well aware that im "fat" so no need to comment below telling me that. It's my freshman year, and I am pretty busy everyday with homework and house chores so i dont have time to go to a "gym." However, I have gym everyday in school and at least thats a little bit of movement. I really want to make a change in my life and finally fit in. There are more overweight girls in my school, but still because of my weight I have a self-consiounce problem. I feel ugly, and so unattractive. High school is the time to have fun and feel good about yourself, go to dances, and i really feel that my weight is holding me back from that. I want to be able to look "good" and be able to wear nice clothes instead of band tees all my life. Also, what i eat everyday is: breakfast- 7:00am: bowl of special k cereal and milk. lunch-12:34 pm: apple, cereal bar, rarely do i ever bring a bagel or sandwich and sometimes instead of apple ill bring small bag of crackers. Dinner-4:00 pm: different everyday, but i dont eat meat at all. And once Im done with homework I sometimes try to work out on elliptical for 25 minutes. So how can I lose 50 pounds real soon, so i can look normal? And what should I eat? Thanks so much :)
P.S I don't eat any candy, or drink any sodas or juices. I rarely eat fast food.
* I'm not gonna be anorexic. Its an idiotic solution. I don't care if this weightloss takes months. If I go anorexic Ill just gain back all the weight later on..*



Answer
(Hereâs the end of my answer)

Do not have a âdietâ diet, where youâre told what to eat, just eat healthy and simply, so you can satisfy your cravings and answer your bodyâs need for some missing nutrients. If Iâm building muscle mass, Iâll need a lot of carbs to do the weight training (because itâs anaerobic and fat burning shuts down) and then get huge cravings for proteins for the ârepairing strongerâ part.

Eating healthy is about avoiding the unhealthy food as much as possible. Once you stay away from fast food (any restaurant food, really), packaged and boxed food (except for bread, pasta and rice, if you donât make your own bread/pasta), canned food, prepared and processed food, then youâre left with the fruits/veggies, whole wheat food (the brown kind of bread, pasta), brown rice, brown rice, legumes (beans, peas, lentils...), low fat dairies, eggs (if you eat dairies and eggs) and the good kind of oil (olive, avocado, nuts). You can have any of the bad stuff occasionally so they donât become forbidden obsessions. Have some French fries, or one slice of pizza (with your favorite veggies) or a cookie, once in a while. Just donât do it every day and watch for portion sizes.
Also the cooking method can double the calorie content of a meal, so learn about healthy cooking without having to add extra fats, like using a steamer (using water), a rotisserie (using heat and herbs...great for potatoes and zucchinis), a slow cooker (using homemade broth and herbs), a pressure cooker, a grillâ¦
Once you cook your own meals, you can control the calorie content because your control the cooking method and all the ingredients. A lot of people are overweight because they keep eating food that they did not cook.



Growing teenagers (under the age of 20) should NOT use the adult BMI but should use the BMI-for-age, which uses percentiles and comparison with other people the same age/gender. A 5â5, 110lbs adult woman (BMI 18.3) would be underweight while a 5â5, 100lbs 15 years old girl (BMI 16.6, same height but weighing 10 pounds less) would have a healthy weight because her body is still growing and sheâs supposed to gain weight as she reaches adulthood.

Some of your friends could be the same height and age as you are...5â5 and 15yo, and weigh only 98lbs, with a 16.3BMI and they would have a healthy weight (under 98lbs, theyâd be underweight) but that does not mean that you have to weigh 120lbs.

Your goal should be in the âhealthyâ category. Technically now (5â5, 15yo and 170lbs â 28.3BMI), youâre obese, but have a cup of diuretic tea, lose a pound of water by tomorrow and youâll just be overweight (at 169lbs â 28.1BMI). The BMI categories should not be used for fit people but can be used for unfit people to trigger a wake-up call when they get into those âobeseâ and âextremely obeseâ categories that become a health issue. You would get into the healthy weight category at 144lbs (24BMI)...which is 26 pounds of fat reserves weight loss goal for you (not 50 pounds). Itâs like the planets are perfectly aligning...the best fat reserves loss is half a pound a week (1,750 calories of exercising, providing that you eat enough to cover your BMR and your growth), and a year is 52 weeks so youâd lose 26 pounds of fat reserves by next Valentineâs day.


Do not focus on the scale. As long as youâre eating enough to cover your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) and not too much above that and that you exercise, you will lose one pound of body fat for each 3,500 calories of exercising, no matter what the scale indicates.

Losing one pound of body fat does not mean losing one pound of weight because it does not take into account muscle mass gain (which is very good) and water and waste fluctuations, which can be huge and are very confusing and irrelevant since only temporary because eventually, your body settles down. Eating healthier and drinking more water will make you lose water retention (less sodium) and waste (more fiber and better regularity).

Using a tape measure once a month to chart your progress will reassure you because when you lose half a pound of body fat but gain some muscle mass and some water weight so you donât lose any weight on the scaleâ¦itâs a little depressing, when, in fact, you should be happy, and you get happy when you use a tape measure and lose half an inch somewhere, or even a quarter of an inch (like the thighs) even if you did not lose any weight on the scale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would women accept guys that wear thongs?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment