Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The dreaded school bag hunt! age 14?




Amy


I know at the moment this is a very popular and annoying question but I'm doing the dreaded school bag hunt again. My old bag is completely trashed and i cant use it anymore. I'm going into S4 (year 10 I think that is),
I don't want a backpack. People unzip them at school and everything falls out, and those have them are labelled as geeks or nerds.

I really like this NEXT bag, the picture looks quite small, but the measurements are quite big. I generally carry a few jotters, folders and a ring binders along with my lunch, water and a small pencil case.
Only thing is, I am worried that it won't be strong enough. Have you ever had a next bag for school, what did you carry in it and how long did it last? And do you think it will be suitable? I need opinions! Here is the link

www.next.co.uk/x522344s5

If not what bag would you recommend? Nothing too bright please! Thanks for any help!



Answer
Wtf? Since when have backpacks been nerdy? They're much more comfortable because the weight is evenly distributed and you can actually carry textbooks!

The dreaded school bag hunt! age 14?




Amy


I'm 14, going into S4 in Scotland, I think it's year 10 English schools.

I need a new bag. I really don't want a backpack. I don't like them, people unzip them at school and although in some places they are cool,where I live if you have one you are labeled as a geek or a nerd. And also, I don't like them so please don't say, it doesn't matter what others say.

I carry to school a couple of jotters, folders and A ring binder to school plus lunch, water And a small pencil case.

I like this bag,
http://www.next.co.uk/x522344s5
But I'm concerned that it won't last long and it'll break. Do you think it'll last and if not what bag would you get that isn't a backpack and not too brightly coloured that is good? Thanks for any help.



Answer
American Apparel has a variety of fashion backpacks. They're backpacks, but they're actually really cute and not nerdy looking at all. Check these out:

http://store.americanapparel.net/product/?productId=rsa0508d

http://store.americanapparel.net/product/?productId=rsalh534




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: The dreaded school bag hunt! age 14?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment