Saturday, June 14, 2014

Why do woman carry pocketbooks and purses and men carry wallets?




Steven





Answer
Men know that money can solve almost all problems. Also they know that they can ask a woman to carry small items for them in her purse.

Some men who really need to carry more than their pockets and wallets can hold, often use camera bags or lunch boxes. Junior executives use brief cases or attaché cases. (Senior executives have people to carry their stuff.)

Queen Elizabeth carries a purse (pocketbook, handbag) because she feels that it completes her ensemble. Actually it contains very little. You'd think she'd appreciate the freedom not to tote a purse around, but no ...

Okay, what should I do now?




Hey Bud, l


I had a problem at work with my lunch disappearing out of the community refrigerator at work. Despite placing my name on my lunch bag and placing letters on the fridge asking the culprit to stop, my lunches kept disappearing. I eventually had enough and decided to take matters into my own hands. I laced my lunch with liquid laxative and stuck it in the fridge, only to have it disappear a few hours later. I was quite surprised to find out that it was my supervisor who was stuck on the toilet for the remainder of the day, thus identifying him as the thief. Fortunately, I didn't stick my name on the bag this time, but he has swore to the office staff that he'd find out who did it. Any suggestions?


Answer
Turn your problem into an advantage. Unless your supervisor is the top executive or the owner, you have a great advantage. Somehow get an unidentifiable note to your supervisor that indicates you know who has been taking others food out of the fridge and if it happens again you will let his/her boss know.

Since he swore to the office staff he would find out, he as already convicted himself. So if you need to take the matter further, your co-workers can attest to his eating a tainted sandwich - one tainted just to catch the thief.

It also makes a great trump card if he gets on you for some other petty thing.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do woman carry pocketbooks and purses and men carry wallets?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment