Saturday, September 7, 2013

How to get stains out of lunch bags?

lunch bags for work on lunch bag
lunch bags for work image



Irene Chen


I have a Vera Bradley lunch bag and i got a huge stain on the inside (from yogurt) and it wont go away! ive tried soaking it in water, and hand and machine washing it. I've heard vinager might work but i dont want to damage the cloth pattern. Any ideas?


Answer
Maybe you can wash the bag in your washer? I wash my bookbag in the washer and it works fine. I hang it to air dry, not machine drying. If your lunch bag is made of clothe or nylon you likely could wash it right in your washer and that would get rid of the yagurt.

How to make a paper lunch bag?




Mandy


I want to bring lunch to work, how to make a paper lunch bag?


Answer
Get a brown paper bag and put a sandwich, chips and drink inside. You're all set :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to get stains out of lunch bags?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment