Saturday, September 14, 2013

What are some easy brown bag lunches for kids?

kids lunch bags ideas on all Paper Bag crafts ] [ All Animals ] [ Pets ] [ Mammals ]
kids lunch bags ideas image



dasi108


Any one know of healthy and easy brown bag lunches, that maybe don't require to be kept cold or need to be warmed up? I need some ideas.


Answer
Kids eat out of necessity and then want to go play or socialize before the end of the lunch break. Food has to be eaten by hand. Mini carrots, peanut-butter crackers, grapes. That is the favourite of my kids. Cold cuts with crackers, or there are are a thousand combinations of cold sandwiches that can be made quickly. My kids like raw snow peas. We cut up watermelon (when it's good) into handy pieces, same with cantalope. We always ensure that they have a protien, a veg, and a fruit. They get ice cream or cookies when they get home, but we do not pack dessert in their backpacks because we know they would eat that first and abandon the rest. Good luck.

What are some good lunch ideas for my toddler?




Sexxylexi


I feel as though I feed my toddler nothing but carbs. for example, mac and cheese, those pastas that you add butter and water to, sandwhiches (bread), chicken nuggests, etc. Does anyone have any ideas of what I can feed my daughter for lunch that doesn't have carbs in it? Or things that aren't heavy like those pastas and stuff.Please list things with no carbs and also I take her to work with me so I pack her lunch every single day but I do have a microwave at work. Thanks for all the help.


Answer
Get her hooked on fresh fruit and veggies. You can wash grapes and bag them in advance for the week. Carrot sticks are great too, and kids love dip. Every child needs carbs, so don't totally eliminate them from her diet. She should have whole grain crackers or breads with her lunches. Cottage cheese and yogurt are also great ideas. Sliced apples with peanut butter dip would be good, and with protein. Chicken breast cut into strips is a good choice to add with the protein. There are so many things you can do with veggies, fruits, and lean meats. Just cut them up so they're easy for her to eat, and make sure to include carbs, too. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some easy brown bag lunches for kids?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment