Thursday, September 12, 2013

High schoolers: What's your school bag look like?

lunch bags for high schoolers on Spi Ergonomic School Bag Singapore, Spi Ergonomic School Bag in ...
lunch bags for high schoolers image



Guppy


Also lunch bag if you bring one.

I'm not sure which sort of bag I want but I do like these Sonic messenger bags. I want to bring a Pokeball lunch bag. I don't care if people tease me. Bullies aren't worth noticing and they shouldn't stand in the way of your wants and ideals.
* what does your school bag look like?



Answer
It's a black European military messenger bag.

Pokemon is the shit. Ignore those losers.

HIGH SCHOOLERS: Do you bring your lunch to school and if you do, what do you bring it in?




ashleigh


Do you use a lunch box, a brown bag, etc.? Just let me know please!!! If you use a lunch box, what kind is it and where did you get it?


Answer
When I was in high school, I would bring my lunch to school in a brown bag. It is too immature to use a lunch box.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: High schoolers: What's your school bag look like?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment