Sunday, December 22, 2013

Should I get a backpack or tote bag for high school?

stylish lunch bags for kids on Mommy Manila: Hawk Bags: Stylish, Durable & Safe For Our Kids
stylish lunch bags for kids image



Jane


Im going to the bronx high school of science, which is a specialized school. I'd like to know whether I should be taking a backpack, or tote bag. I want to keep stylish, and I don't want to lug around a giant back pack. We have lockers too.

Im taking honors biology only, but since the school is specialized, all the classes are pretty difficult.

I used a messenger bag for two years, but at J.H. we didn't have lockers, and it hurt like h3ll, so I switched.

For high school, I really don't want to look like a clueless freshman here, so here's my optimal choice:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_DYyFjDeifR0/SLeg8S5fs5I/AAAAAAAABOw/Kv1qgFuGAQ4/s320/backpackHotTopicDickiesRedAndBlackCheckeredBackpack.jpg
That in red, blue, or grey.
I really don't want to get it from Hot Topic. I've actively boycotted that place, but their backpacks are pretty much my style.



Answer
Girls at Science carry everything. Ive seen a couple of girls with longchamp bags, and there are a bunch of girls with normal backpacks, and there are girls that carry like big purses. As long as your not carrying a 6 pocketed jansport or a huge swissgear bag, you'll be fine. It all depends on the type of kid you are. Dont worry about amount of stuff. All of my classes fit in a 1 inch binder, but i clean it out every chapter, or month or so. All you need to pack is a binder, your book for english, a planner if you want and the other small thingslike a phone, makeup and like a pencilcase or something. You might have to carry your spanish textbook, or chinese textbook if you're in those classes, but those books aren't that big. In all honesty, i could carry all my things in a drawstring bag with ease.I think you can go back yo your messenger bag if you utilize your locker well and put your morning stuff in your locker, and at lunch take stuff out, if you have a lot of stuff.
The bag in your picture is nice, and I've definitely seen a bunch of girls with similar ones.

What type of bag should i take to school? No lockers?




Legen


So this year im going to Allen High School in Tx. Its a big school. 5000 kids. Anyway, why kind of bag should i take? They have no lockers, and on the first day of classes they give you the books you need, you take the books home and leave them there for the rest of the year. You never take those books to class. Like, ever. If you need one of those leave at home books, they have like 10 to hand out for the time being of that class.

Anyway, so i wont be carrying heavy duty books and they only pass out papers every once and a while. So what kind of bag should i take? Im really lost. Im a girl btw. And it cant be too big, because you have to take it to lunch and i dont want to have a bag fight with the bag and the chairs once im looking for a seat.



Answer
I like messenger bags they look stylish and are easy to carry around. But also those big purse like bags are cute and hold a lot too. So I guess that depends on your taste too :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a backpack or tote bag for high school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment