Tuesday, December 24, 2013

good diaper bag for multiple kids?

insulated lunch shoulder bag on ... Insulated Lunch Bag Boy Girls Animal Picnic Bag Shoulder Bags Gift
insulated lunch shoulder bag image



Jo


I am pregnant with number three and due in a couple of weeks. I am in need of a diaper bag thats large enough to carry things for 3 kids under 5 yrs of age. Durable,stylish and as I said large.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than 75 dollars on it.
If you have ANY suggestions please let me know! Thanks!



Answer
When I had two in diapers I didn't get a diaper bag at all. I got a Satchel bag the kind ppl carry computers in. It was rectangular and fit the diaper and bottle carrying bag easily it also had several pockets for all my mommy needs. It had an adjustable strap so i could wear it on my shoulder so i could hold the car seat in one hand and my toddlers hand. It was cheaper then any large diaper bag I could find about 25 bucks at target and more adult/ stylish. I used it as my purse and baby bag so when I wasn't with the kids I didn't look like I was carrying around a child's bag. It also was very easy to wash. Also i used a generic insulated lunch sack for bottles that was about $4.00 rather then the very over priced bottle carries. Good luck and congrats.

Packing lunch. 7AM to Noon. Food safe?




anonymous


I am a college student.
My house is 10 miles (20 minute drive) from campus. I commute. So I can't store lunch in the car.

For lunch, I usually eat in the cafeteria once a day, 5 days a week. It usually cost about $5.00 per meal. So for 5 days, it's $25.

I could save alot of money by packing my luch. I could pack bread, ham, and cheese sandwich.
The problem is that I don't have a car. My book bag is huge and if I carry an insulated lunch bag to hang over my shoulder, I would have too much on my body.

What I could do is put the sandwich in a disposable sandwich bag and put the bag in my book bag. However, I would be making the sandwich at about 7AM and not eating it until 11AM or 12PM (5 hours later).

Would my food still be good at that time?
I am also thinking of getting one of those leakproof plastic containers to pack other kinds of lunch. It is thin enough to put in my book bag.

Like this but longer and thinner:
http://www.rubbermaid.com/rubbermaid/product/category.jhtml?cat=HPCat280023



Answer
It wouldn't be any good, but you could get an ice pack and stick it in a zip lock bag and put it in your back pack next to the sandwich, that may help keep it cold enough to stay good for those 5 hours. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good diaper bag for multiple kids?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment