Friday, December 27, 2013

What movie has a guy giving his girlfriend yellow play dough with a cute story about it?

lunch bags for women on Special Offer from Lean Cuisine-Profits Benefit Susan G. Komen for the ...
lunch bags for women image



dds


I know the movie is fairly recent. I seem to remember that the guy gave his potential love interest the play dough in a brown lunch bag. I believe that he told the woman that the play dough could be shaped into anything she wanted. Before that, there was a huge story about the inventor of play dough using it, I think, on crops. I seem to remember that the movie was a "chick flick." Please help. Thanks.


Answer
its called "How Do You Know" with reese witherspoon

How can I "brown bag" a lunch in a professional office?




~ Jamie ~


To save money, I'd like to pack a lunch and bring snacks with me to my job. Years ago, I would just throw food into a plastic grocery bag. I have a higher level position now, and don't want to bring anything tacky. The brown paper "lunch" bags are not large enough. How does everyone else bring their lunches? Is there a streamlined, insulated bag that is plain and professional looking?


Answer
I've seen a lot of women put lunch, drinks, snacks, etc in gift bags and take it to work.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What movie has a guy giving his girlfriend yellow play dough with a cute story about it?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment