Sunday, December 22, 2013

I need some ideas for a halloween party please ?

kids lunch bag tags on Personalised Transformers Keyring School Bag Lunch Box Bag ID Name Tag
kids lunch bag tags image



citygirl


we are having a halloween party for kids ages 6 to 13 years old any ideas on games,or how to make it scary but not to scary with a limited budget ? or any good free sites to get ideas or free games printouts ?Thanks in advance!


Answer
Wrap caution tape around trees and when the kids arrive have them trace their bodies with white chalk like a scary murder scene.

Carving pumkins is always fun. Depending on how many kids you are expecting. I suggest gutting the pumkins before they come. That way they are ready for the kids and you dont have a mess at the party. If your budget doesnt allow big pumkins. Buy tiny pumpkins and have the children paint them.

Buy a pinata in the shape of something spooky. Ask each parent to bring a bag of candy or penny candy toys to help fill it. This way the kids will have a goody bag to take home. buy halloween lunch bags to have the kids put their candy in when the pinata brakes open.

Tie marshmellows or donuts to strings and hang them to the ceiling. The children need to eat them off without dropping it. They cannot use their hands just their mouths. If they touch it with their hands they are out.

Hot (potato) Pumkin.

Sit around the bonfire and tell a spooky story. You start by saying "It was halloween night and very dark and cold. The wind hollowed like a ware wolf. I was............" Then the next person has to add a sentence or two. Then so on and so on. If you do not have a bonfire take a flash light or two and cover them with a thin orange or red scarf or orange plastic and turn off the lights.

Another idea is to take brown paper grocery and lunch bags. Fill one with cooked spagetti, another with a rubber glove blown up or filled with water, jello is another idea.. Make the children guess what the gross feeling things are. Say things like brains for cooked macaroni noodles. Snakes for spegetti noodkes. Eyeballs for grapes. Have them write down their guesses and who ever wins gets a prize. Make sure you have enough gifts incase they all win.

Buy each child a flash light. My nephews love flash light tag. This has to be played outside or in a basement. The children can also hold their flash lights during the scary story bonfire.

hand each child and a partner four toilet paper rolls and the one wraps their partner like a mummy the fastest and best wins.

I hope this helps and enjoy your party.

What is the Disney Dining Plan at Walt Disney World all about?




Stinky Fee


I have read some websites about it but wanted details from people who have actually used it. Does it have to be part of a package? I booked the Disney land and cruise package and was wondering if I can add the dining plan to my days at the park. Also trying to find tips for saving money on food, snacks, and drinks at the park. I will be traveling with my husband and 3 and 5 year old. I am used to being able to bring lots of snacks, drinks, etc. into Disneyland park. Can you bring these things into WDW? Also, where is a place to get them nearby? We won't have carseats so we will be stuck on Disney property. Any ideas or tips? Thanks!


Answer
I am going to answer this in sections:

"I have read some websites about it but wanted details from people who have actually used it. Does it have to be part of a package? I booked the Disney land and cruise package and was wondering if I can add the dining plan to my days at the park"

Yes, it does have to be part of the package. The Disney Dining plan is an AMAZING deal. We used it on our last visit and saved a ton in addition to eating better than we ever have. You get one counter service, one snack, and one table service per person , per day. The table service CAN be a character meal! We ate character meals every night! For a family of four, that alone tops a hundred a day. The counter service for four people will usually run over thirty dollars, easy. We used our snack to purchase fruit bowls or something of the like for breakfast. We were SO FULL the entire time and like I said CHARACTER MEALS EVERY NIGHT! YAY!

"Also trying to find tips for saving money on food, snacks, and drinks at the park. I will be traveling with my husband and 3 and 5 year old. I am used to being able to bring lots of snacks, drinks, etc. into Disneyland park. Can you bring these things into WDW? "

My husband and I BOTH take backpacks into the park. In them we have sippee cups, snacks, often peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I have no idea how many times we have been but they have always searched the bags and never said a word. I have even seen mothers sit down and pull out entire jars of peanut butter and jelly and make sandwiches within the park. Disney does not question their guests and you will find they are the most family friendly place you will ever go.

One great thing I did which saved a ton was to purchase Kool Aid and Crystal Lite singles. There are an abundance of water fountains in the park and the water is always icy cold. I take a rubbermaid drink bottle for everyone and mix drinks up throughout the day. The kids don't miss the cokes and such if they are getting Kool Aid!

Also, purchase as many souveniers ahead of time as possible. Go to Wal Mart and such. Mickey Mouse stickers, pens, shirts, iron ons, stuffed animals, etc. I usually spend about thirty bucks on things for each kid before I go and it saves a ton in the long run. Mickey leaves a "present" for each kid on their pillow every day. What I do is walk a little ahead of my husband on the way back to the hotel and put them out real quick. The presents are small, stickers or a pen or something. On the last day, I usually surprise them with something they spied in the park.

I HIGHLY reccomend purchasing an autograph book for EACH child. They are five dollars in the gift shops and you can bring your own pens (they suggest clickable sharpies as they are easier for the gloved characters to hold). This will be by far your cheapest and most memorable souvenier.

I purchased some name tags engraved with my kid's names at "the twelve days of Christmas" store in Disney Village and I love for us all to wear them. Often, the characters sign autographs to our children directly that way.


"We won't have carseats so we will be stuck on Disney property. Any ideas or tips? Thanks!"

There is no such thing as "stuck on Disney Property"!!! There are SO MANY THINGS TO DO!! You have no idea....
Go to Disney Village for a day if you find yourself bored, but truly we have not once been able to cram everything into a seven day trip. Unless you are going to be there for two weeks, I don't see it happening! ~smiles~

I would be sure to plan on a scheduled nap each day. Disney is very stimulating and it seems every kid has a little Disney meltdown daily. We always come back before lunch time. We have a bite to eat in our hotel or food court and then go rest for an hour or two before going back to the parks refreshed. The rest will be good for you and your husband too! If you are going in the hot season, it is always nice to have a change of clothing as what you have on will be soaked. (are you familiar with summers in the south?). Schedule the time you go back to your hotel WELL before the kids are tired and cranky.

Feel free to email me for more information. One thing I cannot reccomend enough is that you get a copy of the "Walt Disney World Passporter". That one book will make sure you get the most value out of your Disney vacation. It is filled with tips and information that you are certain not to know about! I buy the new one each year it comes out. It is my bible!

Anything else I can help you with?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need some ideas for a halloween party please ?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment