Thursday, December 26, 2013

At what age does money start to effect popularity in school?

kids lunch bags boxes on ... Lunch Bag, Beatrixny, Peanut & Pip, Lunchbags, Kids Lunch Bags, Owl
kids lunch bags boxes image



Ivy has Tw


By way of material goods such as
clothing brands
types of accessories like book bags, lunch boxes, jewelry
the size of the house you live in
I'm 33... see my kids in the pic? lol. It isn't for me, wondering when I have to worry about getting my boys the "right" clothes etc.

I was a goth in high school, but I'll steer my kids towards popularity until they steer themselves to alternative.



Answer
You are so superficial,but it's ok.I was like that in 7th grade,although I do not know how old you are.
Eventually I grew out of the phase (hopefully you do too).By 9th grade I got over being obsessed with brands.But to answer your question,it starts mattering to kids around 7th grade.I suggest being yourself.So wear what you want,you don't have to follow the rules of society.Popularity can be gained in many ways.People can be known for their good and bad deeds.A lot of popular people are usually known in a negative way(if you haven't noticed),but I concentrate on if they are genuine.Good Luck in school.

What fad are you hoping will make a come back and why?




aquapisc23


I don't know if kids care anymore but I remember when I was little and having the cutest lunch box was popular. Do kids even bring lunch boxes anymore or just use paper bags?


Answer
Good music




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: At what age does money start to effect popularity in school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment