Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What can I use as a lunchbag?


lunch bags for middle school image



Kayla Moor


I am in middle school so I need something cute for a school lunch bag! Please give me ideas or give links to cute lunch bags! It doesn't need to be some heavy duty thing, it just needs to be able to carry a lunch.


Answer
if you dont like traditional lunch bags or boxes why dont you try a make up bag

What are locker safe lunches to send to school?




Katz


My child is starting middle school and we were told to pack a lunch for at least the first couple days.


Answer
NO PICKLES!!!!! The locker will stink for a whole month and the lunch box. A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is the way to go(not too much jelly). Any prepackaged lunch stuff that you can get at a store nearby like: chips, fruit cups, jello, gummys. My mom just bought some new heavy nylon, velcroe closing lunch bags that have an ice pack built in the inner walls of the bag. You freeze it the night before you use it. It doesn't smash the sandwich because it opens wide and unfolds at the bottom for more space. Good Luck!!! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can I use as a lunchbag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment