Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I always get so tired at work around 2pm. How can I stay more alert?

cool lunch bags for women on fashion lunch bags for women / China Cooler Bags for sale
cool lunch bags for women image
Q. I get so sluggish and exhausted. I feel like I can't even type...Sometimes, I even put my head down. Can someone help one this?
- I sleep 7-8 hours a night.
- I am a Receptionist (data entry).


Answer
Oh--can I relate--first I have to disagree with the coffee and tea answer. Hurts more than it helps for most.

Your work environment has a lot to do with it----do you have natural light--as in a window?

If possible, take a short break right before the "sluggish hour" and go for a walk, preferably outside. Fresh air and motion stimulates blood flow, increases heart rate, heightens alertness.

I am a woman nearing middle age, that is if I live to be 100, and I have found some things that work for me.

Keep hydrated--I know this is almost trendy in the US these days, but it is so important. Doesn't have to be expensive bottled water. I freeze bottles of water and take a couple to work each day in a small cooler bag with my lunch. The ice melts through the day, I have cold, refreshing water all day, and it keeps my lunch in the bag cold. I add fressh lemon for a little extra flavor.

Eat small amounts frequently thru the day-- a good mix of protein, vegetables or fruit, and some carbs. Depending on your work situation, this may or may not be possible, but your employer may give you the okay for several short breaks over one long lunch hour if it adds to your productivity.

Do I have to say get the right amount of sleep? Too much is just as bad as not enough and can really add to that 2:00 pm drop off syndrome, experience speaking. Adjust your hours of sleep and find the right balance.

Finally (almost)--are you bored with or resenting your job?? Time for a change, that will wake things up!

Finally-(really)--check with your doctor. There are a number of physical problems that manifest themselves as fatigue.

Good luck!

MM

How to show interest in a girl I like?







So there's this girl I like in work but i'm not sure if she likes me too. I think she does because shes always happy to see me. Is there any discreet ways I can show her i'm interested in her without being too direct?


Answer
Be friends first. Try to control the libido and see the
girl as a person, not another
conquest. Your first goal is to
get to know abouther, not just her look, as cool as that
may be.

SAY hi: go to her lunch table.
Make eye contact and smile. Eye contact is a perfect way to let a girl
know you like her without
saying so. Look her in the
eyes, don't shy away and
don't check her out below
the neck at this particular time. If she meets your eyes,
smiles back or blushes, then
you may have a chance. If she
frowns or gives you that
"what the heck?" look, back
off for a while. Remember though, she may get a lot of
attention from men, so that
look may be automatic if you
are a stranger or near
stranger. Don't give up hope
over one little frown, maybe she has something in her
shoe? Wait a while and try
again later. Don't forget to
tell jokes and act funny just
make her laugh. It's the
ultimate ice- breaker!

Start a conversation. Chat about something safe,
like school, or the weather,
and then ask her something
about herself. Critically, listen to her answer! Don't talk
about yourself too much.
Keep the focus on her.

Compliment her on something she is good at or
interested in, rather than
how she looks. She was born
with her appearance. Look
for some kind of skill like drawing, singing or a sport. That said, many women put a
great deal of effort into
looking good, so if she has a
new haircut, or a new bag,
it's OK to notice that too,
especially if she has good taste. Be genuine with your
compliments.
Keep showing her
attention. If this is a fleeting encounter and will be
your only chance to show her
your feelings, flirt a little more than you would
normally.

Be Patient. By giving her your undivided attention, she
will eventually get the hint
that you like her.

Look for indications of
reciprocal interest. Try to read her body language. Is she leaning into you? Did she
just touch you lightly on the
arm? Does she hold your
gaze? If so, then the odds
are she likes you too. Once
you have figured this out what you do next is up to
you. Options might include asking her on a formal date, swooping in for a gentle first kiss, or even the daring French kiss.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I always get so tired at work around 2pm. How can I stay more alert?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment