Monday, March 24, 2014

Where can I find a cute lunch box (I'm in 10th grade)?




Anna


I know your gonna say high school is too old to be carrying a lunch box, but seriously, I go to a dork school and it's totally acceptable.I don't want one that looks like a purse, or a backpack or anything like that. I want one with a cute animal or cartoon on it. Or maybe just a clever one.idk how to explain that. like a lunch box that looks like a paper bag Do you know where I could look?


Answer
I would go with an insulated lunch bag. The purse looking ones were kind of cute but since you don't like them here are some animal ones:

What is a good lunch to take on a field trip to Sesame Place?




Bright B


Not sure excatly what to take. It will be 80 degrees and more than likely the food has to stay in the backpack at least until lunch.

I was thinking of getting some lunchables, and a box of Capri Suns.

Any other suggestions? I don't want my kids to sick or the food to go bad in the bag.



Answer
I think I would try Peanut Butter and Jelly with Capri suns. I would worry about lunchables that have lunch meats in it. Either that or find a insulated lunch bag and put the sandwiches inside it with an ice pack. that should keep them until lunch time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a cute lunch box (I'm in 10th grade)?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment