Thursday, April 10, 2014

Maybe it's me . . but I don't get why woman are always looking at me . . .??!?




ShaiSongbi


Alright, here is the dang problem
First off, I am not some glamazon. I don't wear a lot of heels, make-up, earrings . . I don't have desginer bags, clothes, shoes . . . nor do i always get my hair done. ( I wear alot of stylish braids)
No, that's not me and I prefer not to be that way.
Anyways . . . I noticed (especially at work) Women are always frigging looking at me! Especially a few ladies on my team.
If I am put talking to someone, They turn to look at me or stare at me. For whatever reason, I really don't know. If i am up walking to the restroom or if I am going to lunch, i mean I could literally be doing anything and out of the corner of my eye, I can catch a few of them staring at me.
Another instance, there is this one lady who i pass everyday that speaks to me every morning. But as soon as she greets me, her eyes are snaking up and down, from my hair to my feet.
I get the whole thing about women being competitive but seriously, this is getting out of hand for me and it's starting to bother me because I don't try to break my neck to look at a chick who is standing up or be all up in someone's face or mouth when they are speaking to someone.

So I want opinions . .
Men - why do you think women stare/look at other women?
Women - why do you think we look and size up other women?
Could it be i don't dress or style myself like they do or is it just me?
LOL Women irk the hell out of me!



Answer
Hehe this reminds me of my sisters ordeal with other women looking/staring at her.
She has always wondered it and my thought was, it's possibly because of jealousy over your guys' natural beauty?
It could also be that maybe they're thinking you may not be easy to be approached (If they've not yet approached you with a greeting or have not yet met you) lol.

I've never had that problem myself nor do I stare at other women so it's really hard to say why the others do it.

It'd be funny if you were to ask them once you've caught their eyes watching you (:
Put them on the spot as to why and get answers from that source haha.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Maybe it's me . . but I don't get why woman are always looking at me . . .??!?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment