Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What is this lunch container called?




Amber <3


I wish I had a pic but I don't. Sorry. It's a typical plastic container with a wall inside the wall filled with water to help insulate the food. My best friend has one, and she has no idea where she got it. Also, where can I find one?


Answer
Insulated lunch bags?
http://images.google.com/images?client=safari&rls=en&q=insulated%20lunch%20bags&oe=UTF-8&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi
http://www.target.com/b/177-6691870-0749250?node=16009421&ref=tgt_adv_XSHA3602&AFID=googlestr&CPNG=backtoschool&LNM=insulated_lunch_bags&LID=

where can I buy an insulated lunch bag or box?




Alma


Does anyone know what store I can find one at?

I need it to store my refrigerated pills for traveling
do you think I could use a thermos?



Answer
Walmart, Target, Kroger, Walgreens, Dollar stores.
I don't think a thermos will work, they have to be filled with either hot or cold liquid.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is this lunch container called?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment