Tuesday, May 27, 2014

I need lunch bag ideas for cold lunch?

Q. i need a lunch bag idea it cant be big it has to be smaller and i goto middle school so it has to be something thats stylish too


Answer
Don't worry about being "stylish" or "cool" I am a junior in high school and know a girl that has a hello kitty lunch box and I myself have a batman lunch box with its own cape. I am proud of my lunch box (my friend is too) and no one makes fun of me or her.

packed lunch for highschool?




Gabby


This year will be my first year of highschool, I love to shop so I don't want to sped all my money on lunch, and I don't want to eat the nasty school lunch, besides saving money, I want to take a packed lunch to eat healthy and eat want I'm in the mood for that day. Would it be dumb if I had a lunch bag (a stylish one like vera bradley or something) would it make me look like I should be in elementary school? thanks :)


Answer
It's not childish, lots of people bring lunches every day (because ew, school lunch.) I got a cute lunchbox that looked like a purse, but you can just use a paper bag. Besides, it's not like you're going to carry it around all day, you'll most likely keep it in your locker or backpack until lunch rolls around.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need lunch bag ideas for cold lunch?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment