Tuesday, May 27, 2014

good diaper bag for multiple kids?




Jo


I am pregnant with number three and due in a couple of weeks. I am in need of a diaper bag thats large enough to carry things for 3 kids under 5 yrs of age. Durable,stylish and as I said large.
I am looking to spend NO MORE than 75 dollars on it.
If you have ANY suggestions please let me know! Thanks!



Answer
When I had two in diapers I didn't get a diaper bag at all. I got a Satchel bag the kind ppl carry computers in. It was rectangular and fit the diaper and bottle carrying bag easily it also had several pockets for all my mommy needs. It had an adjustable strap so i could wear it on my shoulder so i could hold the car seat in one hand and my toddlers hand. It was cheaper then any large diaper bag I could find about 25 bucks at target and more adult/ stylish. I used it as my purse and baby bag so when I wasn't with the kids I didn't look like I was carrying around a child's bag. It also was very easy to wash. Also i used a generic insulated lunch sack for bottles that was about $4.00 rather then the very over priced bottle carries. Good luck and congrats.

Outside food in theme parks?




Fiestyone


I have heard many people mention that they always take snacks, juices and water into disney parks. What about universal, seaworld, and busch garden them parks? Would like to eat breakfast in our room, lunch brought in and dinner only at the parks. Thanks!

Items like slim jims, pretzels, goldfish etc..
Backpack or small shoulder strap insulated bag / cooler type tote



Answer
I have taken food and drinks into all of the theme parks you have listed and never had any complaints. We take our own food inside because they're so pricey at the parks. Have fun and enjoy yourself!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: good diaper bag for multiple kids?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment