Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Lunch bags... cute? Insulated?




mindy n


I'm looking for something to carry food and snacks around in that doesn't have Scooby Doo or Spongebob on it. Surely you guys have something you use. I don't want the yucky tupperware one either. (picky picky)

Anyone have something unique and cute out there?



Answer
I have one that I LOVE, which is from Arctic Zone.

It's this style:

http://www.arcticzone.com/products/az/lunch-bags/hi-top-kids-munchsak-lunch-bag/

Except it has a ladybug on it, and is a bit more grown-up. :D

I couldn't find a picture of it, but I found it at Walmart in the back-to-school section. They probably still have them somewhere, though.

Ideas on what to send kids for lunch at school?




Lil lady


My kids can be picky at times and hate school food ( i don't blame them) I need ideas on things I can send them for lunch that will keep well in their lunch bag for a few hours.
Btw they are in K and 3rd grade



Answer
you should be able to find a small refreezable ice pack at walmart or pretty much anywhere like that...that is what i put in my daughters lunch box to make sure nothing cold spoils...then after school just put it back in the freezer for the next morning...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Lunch bags... cute? Insulated?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment