Thursday, October 3, 2013

What are some game ideas for a 5 year old boy's birthday party?

lunch bags for older girls on By the way, their lunches aren't refrigerated, but it's never been a ...
lunch bags for older girls image



andybea


I'm planning a birthday party for a 5 year old boy (there will be girls and boys of this age at the party). Theme doesn't matter...just wondering if anybody has some games or activities that can be done?


Answer
pin the tail on the donkey board games card games duck duck goose tag if you are going to get a jumper let them play in it A piniata is always a hit at our parties, we do one every year. Potato sac races, use pillow cases. Treasure hunts....break out the easter eggs, fill them with some goodies, have a few special eggs, gold or with stars and those kids get a prize..or not. Pin the tail on the donkey, they have different versions now. If there are alot of kids you can have a girl and boy theme game. Bingo, Musical chairs, the limbo, Have a table set up with coloring books, water colors, playdoh or a craft for when the kids are "out' of a game or get boared.
Instead of a cake have make your own cupcakes, have icing, different sprinkles and candies to put on them. I would still have a small cake to sing Happy Birthday and for the adults.
The piniata is such a huge hit at all our parties, I don't like to give alot of candy so instead of goodie bags i do a super duper pinata. I put punching balloons(HUGE hit) whistles, noise makers, small toys, jewlerey for the girls(neclaces, rings bracelets) tiny bottles of bubbles, and some candy. Just so the kids know they arent getting goodie bags, I get colored lunch bags and write the kids name and goodie bag on them before hand. This way the kids get to play with the stuff they get at the party, they seem to have alot of fun this way and it takes up alot of time. When my kids get a goodie bag at a party, itis junky stuff, they look at it in the car and like it but never seem to play with it at home, and I am mean, I let them have one or two pieces of candy and hide the rest, or eat it if it is good...lol.

How can I lose weight in about a month or so?




angela


I'm a 13 year old girl I'm 5'4 and I weigh 133 pounds. I don't know if I'm over weight or not. I eat very healthy (meats, veggies, fruits) and I drink plenty of water every day. I just want to get a flat stomach and smaller thighs. I don't want to be a bag of bones because honestly I've tried to starve myself but it never worked. I usually skip lunch because I'm not hungry but then I just have 1-2 crackers most of the time.. Also how come whenever I eat dinner I feel like I have to throw up for about 15 minutes then that feeling is gone and I'm fine. It's weird. Please help. I would like to loose about 10 or 15 pounds. And fast. Thank you! :)


Answer
Jog around your neighborhood stay on a strict diet




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some game ideas for a 5 year old boy's birthday party?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment