Friday, January 10, 2014

Healthy meal and snack ideas for teenagers? + BQ's?

insulated lunch bag built on INSULATED DESIGNER LUNCH BAG - DESIGNER BAGs
insulated lunch bag built image



Beccy


Hey, I'm a 13 year old girl and I will be 14 this year. I always say that I need To eat healthier, but now I'm really going to do it. I don't need to lose weight, i am VERY small for my age, I just want to be good to my body. I have learnt about diabetes and heart disease and other medical conditions, and that really scares me so I want to look after my self to prevent those things rather than having to deal with them,
So I wanted to know some healthy ideas for breakfast,lunch and snacks. I take my lunch to school in an insulated lunchbox with ice bricks, but some stuff still manages to not stay cold. So stuff that doesn't need to be kept cold would be great but I don't really mind.
BQ 1- what do you eat as a source of protein?
BQ 2- i would like to build up some muscle and get fitter and more flexible. What do you do to keep fit, and do you have and home workout routines?
Thankyou so much!!! xo [ :



Answer
Since you are not focused on weight loss, you should be focusing on healthy snacks that are good protein sources and nutritious :)

-almonds, cashew, peanuts, ANY type of nut would be PERFECT for you
-natural peanut butter (put it on celery, on whole wheat bread, or with multi-grain crackers)
-granola...tastes great just in a bag but also with yogurt or vanilla soy milk when you can keep it cold
-whole grain bagel or english muffin with peanut butter/cream cheese/or jam
-veggies with hummus! It needs refrigerated but would be fine until lunch
-make spanish rice with whole grain rice, black beans, tomatoes and a pack of taco seasoning the night before.
-veggie sandwich with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, avocado, cheese, hummus, etc.

good luck :)

WHEN A BOTTLE OR CONTAINER SAYS THAT IT IS BPA FREE, WHAT DOES THAT MEAN; WHAT IS BPA?




cameronbyn





Answer
BPA is toxic plastic. Therefore when it says BPA FREE, it means you can drink out of it as long as you leave it out of the sun.
BPA FREE is safe plastic, but i would still recomend it isnt the best water bottle or container.
I say products of reusablebags.com work best because they dont harm you or the environment.
The only kind of water bottle that definitly can not harm the environment or you is the Klean Kanteen.
kleankanteen.com
They are portable and you can buy them on websites.
This is a Klean Kanteen.
http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/classic/klean-kanteen-27oz-classic.html
This is a Klean Kanteen in a portable insulated case.
http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/accessories/klean-kanteen-totes.html
The case is recomended so you can attach it to a bag or carry it. I carry the medium sized one and attach it to my lunchbox in junior high school.
Plus if you want a better food container you should probably buy this one, because it can not harm you or the environment.
http://www.reusablebags.com/store/lunchbots-stainless-steel-food-container-p-1743.html


Hope you like my answer. Hope it was helpful and maybe you'll even buy these products. I buy from this website all the time and i've had the same built lunchbox for 4 years and it works great, no rips or color changes, it's very stretchy and I think that it's the best kind of lunchbox.
This is my lunchbox.
http://www.reusablebags.com/store/built®-gourmet-getaway-large-insulated-lunch-tote-style-series-p-930.html

Have a nice day!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Healthy meal and snack ideas for teenagers? + BQ's?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment