Thursday, August 15, 2013

What would be a good party favor to give at a ladies luncheon?

ladies lunch bags on ... LEATHER Clutch bag coin purse,evening bags,handbag Cell phone key bag
ladies lunch bags image



Sharon Cha


I am having the ladies in the neighborhood over for lunch and would like to include a small party favor. There is no theme involved but I am serving asian food. On the invitation, it said "Lunching with the ladies". I thought about fortune cookies but want to know if anyone has any other clever ideas. Thanks!


Answer
Go to your local thrift store and pick up as many tea cups as you will have guests. Put a nice tea bag and the fortune cookie in the tea cup and wrap in cellophane. Tie it off with a pretty ribbon and slide a pair of chopsticks through the knot

Why do you think they inforce the lunch line rule so hard?




Aloha


Well in my school the lunch lines are long and slow.So some kids like to cut.But when the lunch ladies see them they get very upset.Like i was paying for my food and my friend came up to me and was like can you buy me a juice and the lunch lady saw him and was no you need to get in line like everybody else so my friend was forced to wait 10 minutes in line for his juice.


Answer
I'll try and make a drawing of it;

============================================

That's the line and all the '='s are people.
Little Jimmy, %, decided to push into the line.

==========================%=================

But then little Jimmy's friend, Bob ($), decided to push into the line as well.

==========================%$================

By the time that they reach the line, a lot of other people had pushed in so it looked like this.

===%====$=====@====#====$====&====*=====(===&==

Okay, I have too much spare time. I think it's just so that it's fair for everyone else. Everyone else has to wait in the line and I know sometimes it is painfully slow but it infuriates me when MORE THAN 2 people cut in the line. Sometimes it's about 7 people who just push theirselves in the line and shove their bags in my faces, being inconsiderate.

=================================




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would be a good party favor to give at a ladies luncheon?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment