Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Hey can someone give me some advice/tips about this?




ANTIMATTER


Ok I am trying to buy some icecream and take it home,Problem is it always gets soft/liquid(opposite of frozen) in those 10-15 minutes that is needed to reach home from shop.

So I was wondering can you folks give me some tips or advice about how can I carry the ice creams to my home without getting them all soft/liquid in those 10-15 minutes?
@Geewhiz what are you referring to by "cooler"?Can you give a link about this thing pls.



Answer
There are any number of soft sided insulated coolers that you can buy at Walmart, Kmart, drug stores etc that hold about a 6 pack or so of pop or insulated lunch bags, or even cheap bags that you can buy at some grocery stores that keep cold stuff cold and hot stuff hot. I carry one of the square ones in my car all the time in case I buy ice cream when I am out.

Do i need to keep my lunch meat cold?




Jimmee


I like salami/pepperoni sandwiches. I leave the house @ 7:15 and eat lunch @ 12:00. Do i need to keep my sandwich cold or can I just keep it in a ziplock bag? I'm a little ignorant when it comes to what needs to be kept cold all the time. thanx:)


Answer
Yes, by all means, especially in the summer. Carry your lunch in a insulated lunch bag. They sell them at your local Kmart, Walmart, etc.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hey can someone give me some advice/tips about this?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment