Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Where can I get individual sized frito chips?

kids lunch bag recipes on ... Style Lunch Bags for $14.99. Check out all the tote and bag deals
kids lunch bag recipes image



No Name


I am making a recipe and I need to buy the individual size and can't find that at my grocery store.Have you seen them anywhere?


Answer
Sam's club and Costco sell 40-50 individual bags at great prices-use others for lunch for the kids or for snacking

What are some good ideas for a lunchbox/bag for a teen girl?




Rose


School starts soon and I need a lunchbox. I don't want a normal lunchbox like younger kids. Some people use those little bags from stores, like Abercrombie and Fitch mini bags. Other people use recyclable bags and brown bags. I don't really want to use any of these. What are some of your ideas for a lunchbox/bag for teen girls?

**Not recipes or lunch ideas**



Answer
I like Vera Bradley ones! They're so pretty, theres numerous designs and styles to choose from, they fit a lot in them, and I always get compliments on mine!
http://www.verabradley.com/catalog/search.cmd?form_state=searchForm&keyword=lunch&x=0&y=0




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I get individual sized frito chips?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment