Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How can I "brown bag" a lunch in a professional office?

lunch bags for women on Breast Cancer Awareness promotional products, Breast Cancer items
lunch bags for women image



~ Jamie ~


To save money, I'd like to pack a lunch and bring snacks with me to my job. Years ago, I would just throw food into a plastic grocery bag. I have a higher level position now, and don't want to bring anything tacky. The brown paper "lunch" bags are not large enough. How does everyone else bring their lunches? Is there a streamlined, insulated bag that is plain and professional looking?


Answer
I've seen a lot of women put lunch, drinks, snacks, etc in gift bags and take it to work.

Can i wash my north face book bag in the washing machine?




Olivia


I have had The north face women's borealis book bag for a while now. Today i went to school, put a banana in there to eat for lunch, my book bag fell off my desk and the banana got squished. i obviously need to clean but not sure how. any suggestions?


Answer
North Face is a brand connected with good craftsmanship: If the seams are tight, you should be able to turn it inside out and wash it. Maybe balance the load with a couple pairs of jeans or other heavy clothing of the same color, cold water or warm. Hot might cause bleed of the dye. A gentle soap (not a harsh detergent) will probably be fine. I think it would probably need a couple days to dry by hanging. A dryer would affect the shape by shrinking with heat. If you need it in a hurry, put it in a dryer on no or super low heat. Otherwise hanging is best, outdoors will dry faster than indoors.

If you think the bag might be too rough for washing with other clothes, you can always tie it inside a pillowcase. It will still wash fine that way.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I "brown bag" a lunch in a professional office?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment