Sunday, October 6, 2013

Environmental friendly ways to pack lunch?

lunch bag for backpack on ... for school . You can get backpacks for $12 and lunch bags for just $8
lunch bag for backpack image



mbtafan


Does anybody know any environmentally friendly ways to pack lunch for school? Currently, I'm using a large plastic bag which I use everyday (a lunch bag that takes up less space in my backpack) and two plastic bags containing pretzels and a sandwich which I dispose of everyday. Any suggestions?
I do have a space contrasiant, though. I don't have much room in my backpack, so colllapsable plastic bags as opposed to containers that take up space are not an option. Also, I do not tend to resuse bags as somehow the peanut butter from my sandwich seems to get all over the bag.



Answer
Get an actual insulated lunch bag that can be cleaned and reused easier than a plastic bag. Also try using plastic containers that can be washed and reused instead of bags. They make sandwhich sized ones among all the other sizes and shapes. You could even get a drink container and fill it up each day from a larger bottle at home instead of carrying cans or bottles to drink every day.

Where can i buy back to school supplies in bulk quantities?




labelle


I need to buy backpacks, lunch bags, water bottles, school supplies etc in wholesale for a small business venture and have no idea where to look. I found a few companies online mainly from china which i'm weary off. Does anyone have any ideas pls?


Answer
Costco and/or Sam's Club




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Environmental friendly ways to pack lunch?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment