Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I was wondering where I could find this product?

insulated lunch bag hot on Smiley Face Insulated Lunch Bag (Hot Pink)
insulated lunch bag hot image



cricket061


It is a tupperware/ baking dish container. It keeps what ever food in it either hot or cold. It made of the same material as those insulated lunch boxes. It is either square or rectangle and zippers around the outside?


Answer
i know pyrex makes a covered cassarole dish that will stay hot or cool in the insulated bag it comes with and u can find them at wal-mart , target, e-bay where ever... and it is prob less expensive than tuperware

Can I put an insulated lunch bag in the dryer?




Jess the P


I have one of those lunch bag tote things... it got wet... can I dry it in the dryer or do I have to let it air dry?


Answer
you will need to let it air dry. the dryer is too hot and your tote will melt. just run a towel over it and leave the rest to nature.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I was wondering where I could find this product?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment