Sunday, October 6, 2013

What are different ideas for packing lunches for my daughter?

kids lunch bags for school on KIDS LUNCH BAGS BOX & SPORTS WATER BOTTLE SCHOOL NOVELTY DISNEY & TV ...
kids lunch bags for school image



Kylee Brui


My daughter just started kindergarten, and has started bring lunches to school. I never brought lunches to school, so I don't have any knowledge on different ideas.
I don't want to send her with just sandwiches, chips, carrots, ect everyday.. Any tips/ideas for different food that will stay good in her lunch bag until they eat? Thanks!



Answer
My kids take a variety of things. Sandwiches (but no peanut butter or any type of nut spread), a fun snack like cookies or chips, and a healthy snack like raisins or carrot sticks. I've also found that you can freeze yogurt or Go-gurt tubes, and pack them frozen. By lunch time, they are melted or semi-melted and still cold for the kids to eat. My daughters also like the mini cups of applesauce, single serve cups of pudding or even bags of dry cereal. A trick I use to keep things cold is to freeze the juice box and pack it frozen. Like the yogurt, it defrosts in the bag, but keeps the rest of the lunch cold. By lunch time, it's perfect to drink. I pack in an insulated, reusable lunch bag.

For sandwiches, the kids like jelly, lunch meats with cheese, grilled cheese served cold, the typical normal foods.

What do primary school kids have in those bags with the school emblem on them?




jumpychees


This applies to the UK. During the past 3 or 4 years, I have seen primary school children taking an A3 sized bag which is the same colour as their school jumpers with the logo on it. They are also carrying a normal school bag and sometimes a lunch box or bag.

As I don't know of anyone with a primary school aged child, I cannot ask them.



Answer
they carry their school reading books that are given to them to read at home, and they take them back to school as they read it to their teacher. also sometimes the work they do at school they are allowed to take them home later




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are different ideas for packing lunches for my daughter?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment