Saturday, November 23, 2013

Is it safe to send meat in my son's lunch at school?

lunch bags for children on lunch bags, lead-free lunch bags, lunch boxes for kids, bento lunch ...
lunch bags for children image



proud nerd


My son has an insulated lunch bag, but still has four hours between the time he goes to school and the time he eats lunch. Is it safe to give him ham or turkey sandwiches? He can't have peanut butter, since a child in his class is allergic to peanuts. What other types of sandwiches can I make for him?


Answer
I have the same problem with no peanut butter. So I freeze the sandwich container over night (empty) and put a small ice pack in the lunch bag for the day. It works for us and she says her fruit and juice stay cold as well.
Hope that helps...

What do primary school kids have in those bags with the school emblem on them?




jumpychees


This applies to the UK. During the past 3 or 4 years, I have seen primary school children taking an A3 sized bag which is the same colour as their school jumpers with the logo on it. They are also carrying a normal school bag and sometimes a lunch box or bag.

As I don't know of anyone with a primary school aged child, I cannot ask them.



Answer
they carry their school reading books that are given to them to read at home, and they take them back to school as they read it to their teacher. also sometimes the work they do at school they are allowed to take them home later




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it safe to send meat in my son's lunch at school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment