Saturday, November 23, 2013

Ideas for a 2 year olds JANUARY birthday party?

kids lunch bags india on Little Einstein Lunch Bag - Disney Store online shopping in India
kids lunch bags india image



Trent


I love throwing birthday parties but this year I am both, on a tight budget and trying to find something pretty creative. indoors of course because it will be January.


Answer
My son has a January birthday, too.

For his first birthday, we had a snow-themed party. My brother has a bunch of penguin stuffed animals, so we covered the entertainment center and coffee table with white sheets to make them look like snow, and then we arranged the stuffed penguins on them. We made a bunch of blue paper snowflakes to tape to the walls, and we hung basic blue and white crepe paper from the ceiling. We served a mashed-potato frosted meatloaf made in the shape of a snowman (and decorated with vegetables). I think we also did other white foods -- potato soup, cauliflower with ranch dip, etc. We did have a professional cake made with penguins ice skating, and that was probably the most expensive part. Guests were asked to wear snowflake sweaters, scarves, and hats. The best (and most frugal) thing about the party, though, were the party favors. Target had a bunch of wintery stuffed animals on sale right after Christmas for $.50 each (and they were regularly around $6.00). They had cute stuffed snowmen that were wearing lime green, pink, and purple (not Christmas colors), and they also had adorable little stuffed bears wearing knit sweaters with a snowman on them. I bought the stuffed bears and passed them out as party favors. I'm sure you could find something similar on sale after Christmas this year if you decided to go with a snow theme.

For his second birthday, we had an elephant themed party (though you could easily use these ideas at a safari themed party, too). I baked cupcakes and decorated them with an elephant motif. We had catered Indian food (since some elephants come from India), and that was the most expensive part of this party. I decorated with green crepe paper and I cut scrapbook paper into elephant shapes and taped it to the walls. I also had leftover green bulletin board paper (I'm a teacher), so I made a couple giant trees to tape to the wall. You could easily do something similar with paper grocery bags (for the trunks) and large dark green construction paper (for the leaves). My mom went to Goodwill and bought several stuffed safari animals, which we washed and used as decorations. She also bought some very inexpensive stuffed animal elephants (maybe from the dollar store, as she loves to shop there), and we gave those out as party favors -- the little kids loved them! The most fun part of this party was the games. First, we had a baby elephant hunt. I hid a bunch of the little stuffed animal elephants outside, and the children got to go outside and find as many as they could. You could also do this indoors, of course. Later, we played an elephant marching game similar to musical chairs. I put several plastic cups upside down on a coffee table (as many cups as there were kids), and in one of the cups I hid a plastic mouse. I played the elephant marching song from Jungle Book, and as the music played, the children marched around the table. When the music stopped, each child would look under a cup. If a child found the mouse, he would have to scream. It was a silly game, but it worked well for two-year-olds -- it was fun and easy to play, and there wasn't a winner or loser. Oh, I also had the children decorate their own party favor bags. I got white lunch bags (though you could certainly use brown, too), and I cut grey scrapbook paper in the shape of elephant ears and an elephant trunk. I bought large googly eyes. When the children arrived, they used a glue stick to put the ears, trunk, and eyes on their party bag. My son's looked like it was made by Picasso. :)

help me.my head ache is killing me.what can i do to make it go away?




young love


my head has been hurting sinse like 3 today.like 2 hours ago i took some kid tynenoll but my head ache is sooooooooo bad.when i get up i can feel my heartbeet in my head, without touching it, like pressure.it hurts sooooooooo bad.what can i eat or do to make it go away now.it hurts sooooooooo bad its making me feel like throwing up

what i ate today::
breakfeast:nothing, it makes my stomach hurt
lunch:a small bag of backed hot cheetoes
when i came home al ive eaten is a bowl of chiken rice, a small bag of hot cheetoes and fries :]
ps im 13 years old
at first it was like a bearly noticable pain but now when i even hear someone talk ughhhhhhhhh i cant stand the noise its soo loud.aggggghhhhh gahd i cant stand the noise what do i doo??
and my mom made me some fries to eat rite now, but every time i try to take a bite out of it, i feel like gaging
no but breakfast makes me car sick cuz my mom drives me to school my school is like 1 minute away.and my stomach hurts and i will throw up if i eat in the morning.

i havnt thrown up YET so i dont think its a migrane what ever that is.
what do you mean lucky thing?



Answer
There is no medicine for H/A OR MIGRAINE. Not only these but for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
Acidity, WORRY, excessive wind, cold , heat, sour food and sinusitis, constipation, intestinal inflammation; drug side effects, TV & Computer somwtimes,
Blockage in the flow of Vital Energy are their causes. None of them can be treated with medicine. Our 100% success in treating migraine &H/A confirms it.
Acupuncture is the best treatment. I can treat it with naturopathy and YOG, but how can you manage pl see.
Pain killers don't treat the pain but we loose the sense of pain for some time; in that duration our body itself treats sometime and credit goes to medicines.
Avoid late sleeping if possible; worry, spicy foods, sour fruits, stale bakery foods and alcohole.
Sweet foods, COCOANUT WATER,sweet fruits, milk, rice, SPROUTS, SALADS and good sleep will help you.
But i think your problem is in your stomach, either your liver is hyperactive and it is inflaming the intestines or constipation. So the suggested food will help you. Especially cocoanut water at morning and afternoon or milk if you like will best help.
Have some salads with meals.

If it is acute pl search a painful point 3-6 mm behind your thumb nail and press it, H/A will disappear within 30 seconds.

Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING & RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Ideas for a 2 year olds JANUARY birthday party?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment