Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pumping/storing breast milk?

best insulated lunch bags for women on extra relish lunch tote bringing your lunch just with a
best insulated lunch bags for women image



BeeMarie92


I am pumping my breast milk & putting it in the fridge. I plan on giving it to my son tomorrow when we're out running errands. My question is this... Can I put the bottle of milk in the diaper bag & use it when he's hungry or do I have to use it right away when it comes out of the fridge?

Thanks in advance!



Answer
I think the question is how long will the bottle be out of the fridge? If you brought a small bottle of milk for you to drink, how long before you would discard it? I think if you serve it while the bottle is still chilled it would be ok. Also if its going to be a bit longer than expected, perhaps you could store it in an insulated lunch bag (maybe even a thermos?) To keep it cold. Or what about the idea of adding an ice cube and shaking up the bottle before you serve it? (As long as the ice is fully melted so there is no cooking hazard.) Perhaps the best idea is to sub with formula. You can buy a bottle of water anywhere and make it. I have read up on it and there is nothing wrong with subbing with formula once in a while. Women who don't produce enough milk usually breastfeed and when their baby is still hungry they give a bottle of formula.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Pumping/storing breast milk?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment