Friday, November 15, 2013

How do I keep my grilled cheese from getting soggy...?

lunch bags for school on ... Digital Collage Of A School Bag And Lunch Box by inkgraphics #72017
lunch bags for school image
Q. So whenever I try to bring a grilled cheese in my lunch bag to school, it gets cold and soggy. Is there any way that I can package it so that it stays crunchy and warm?


Answer
Better idea, toast your bread and spread it with Cheese Whiz, that cheese spread in a jar. That's the only way you're going to have a semi-crunchy cheese sandwich, and the cheese stays melted, too!

Where can i buy wholesale kids back to school supplies?




labelle


I need to buy wholesale quantities of back to school items.....backpacks, lunch bags, water bottles, school supplies etc for my sister in a foreign country for her new store. I have checked online and found lots of chinese companies but i'm quite sceptical about them.
Does anyone (maybe from retail experience) know where i can buy such items from?



Answer
Try this site : http://BackToSchoolDeal.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I keep my grilled cheese from getting soggy...?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment