Friday, November 15, 2013

What is a healthy, filling lunch I can take to school?

lunch bags for work uk on Pick n Mix Gifts UK: Gifts for Children, Gift ideas for Kids
lunch bags for work uk image



Annie


I take my lunch to school every day, but tomorrow I have school cheerleading immediately after school, then I have to go straight from school cheer to another cheer practice, then I have to go straight from that practice to church, which gets over at 8. Soooo I have to get a filling and nutritious lunch. I take my lunch in a brown paper bag so It can't be anything cold or hot....please help with any suggestions???? Thanks! :)


Answer
Healthy chicken mixed in pasta. Just keep it fresh by keeping it in a container. You can buy tubs of these in Tesco, Sainsbury's(in UK) or other local supermarkets. Also take a piece of fruit that won't get too messy like an apple or pear. Hope I helped ðð

Can I see London on an international connection?




braveheart


Flying from NY to Sweden, but it turns out I will have a 6 hour layover in London, what are my chances of seeing some of the city, get lunch or brunch, take some pictures and back to the plane. I don't check bags, but with customs am I even allowed to exit London Airport on my way to Sweden? Thanks!


Answer
It appears you are a US citizen. If yes, you do not need a visa to enter the UK and you can leave the airport.

However, 6 hours between flights is not a long time. Remember it will take 30 to 60 minutes (depending on the crowd) to get through Passport Control, and you need to be back at the airport 2 hours before your onward flight.

Heathrow airport is connected to the London Underground (subway) and you might have enough time to go somewhere like Trafalgar Square and walk around a bit. There is also an express train to Paddington Station.

http://www.heathrowairport.com/

Gatwick is farther away and not connected to the Underground:

http://www.gatwickairport.com/

Both airports have several hotels with shuttle service. If you don't have time to go to the city center consider going to a hotel and having a real lunch before your onward flight,

If leaving the airport doesn't seem like a good idea at the time, then consider getting a day-pass to a lounge, either from your airline or via:

http://secure.baa.com/baa/baabook.asp?p=l&src=WLHR71

Hope you have a good trip!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a healthy, filling lunch I can take to school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment