Wednesday, November 13, 2013

warming bottles on the go..?

best insulated lunch bag reviews on Free shipping 2012 best selling 600d insulated lunch bag, cooler bag ...
best insulated lunch bag reviews image



FoxxyMomma


How do you warm up bottles while you're on the go, like at the grandparents house or at the mall...

I plan on breastfeeding and pumping so I'm wondering how this all would work out.. do I have to keep the frozen breast milk frozen until it's time to warm it up and how do you warm it up? Should I buy a travel bottle warmer? [they don't have the best reviews online so I'm wondering from experienced mamas]



Answer
If you are breastfeeding AND pumping, you could just breastfeed while you're out to avoid this issue. If you are exclusively pumping, you can take refrigerated milk with you (most diaper bags now have insulated pockets where you can put cold milk with an ice pack, or use an insulated lunch box) and run it under hot tap water for a few minutes to warm it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: warming bottles on the go..?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment