Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Please, Check my grammar :)?

trendy lunch bags for women on lifestyle bags for women.. Our Iggy Lunch Cooler is so stylish ...
trendy lunch bags for women image



Cute_mizuk


When I had short writing assignment about our neighborhood, I was really confused which neighborhood I would choose. Iâve been in San Francisco for five years. I think I know many place in San Francisco and there are some place I want to live if I can. Itâs Fillmore Street, North beach area, or Nob hill or Marina area. Finally I chose Fillmore Street where some people call the western addition because I often enjoy walking on the Fillmore Street with girl friend. Fillmore Street is one of san Francisco`s great places because the blocks between Geary and Jackson have many good shops and dining restaurants. When I first saw with my friends at upper Fillmore, I was surprised with a lot of small expensive boutiques. I thought that all the small shops make Fillmore Street feel very foreign country-at least to me-. People who got into these stores looked like rich or rich husband`s wife such as lawyer or other professional jobs. It was middle of the day, they dressed up and carried expensive
bag-my girl friend told me so- and they looked very relaxed and happy. I like to walk on this street but I don`t like trended boutiques because those boutiques are very expensive and I usually walking with my girl friend who like to shop. You can imagine what my girl friend would say to me when she sees something she likes in those expensive trended boutiques. I saw a lot of white people while I was walking and even when I went to some restaurant there were a lot of white people who were having lunch. Most of them were dressed up, they looked like they were having lunch during their work. The others were women who seemed very relaxed and were having a good time with their friends. It was funny that I didnât see any African-American people while I was walking on the Fillmore Street. The reason I thought it was funny is that Fillmore street is well known as Jazz and African-American people.
Today I think Fillmore Street is very interesting place for people who study ethnic diversity because Koreans, Japanese, white working-class young people, and remaining African-American families live very closed together in here. This interesting diverse neighborhood may make some trouble but I believe that this place will sing a good harmony.



Answer
I had a short writing assignment about a San Francisco neighborhood and I was really confused which neighborhood I would choose. I have been in San Francisco for five years. I think I know many places in San Francisco; Fillmore Street, North beach area,Nob hill and Marina area are places I would like to live. Of these I chose Fillmore Street, also called the western addition, because I often enjoy walking on Fillmore Street with my girlfriend.

Fillmore Street is one of San Francisco`s great places because the blocks between Geary and Jackson have many great shops and restaurants. I was with my friends when I first saw Upper Fillmore and I was surprised with a lot of small expensive boutiques. I thought that all the small shops make Fillmore Street feel like a foreign country. People who go into these stores looked like they were rich or had rich husbands such as lawyesr or other professional jobs. It was the middle of the day, they were dressed up and carried expensive bags, I know because my girl friend told me how much they cost. These ladys looked very relaxed and happy.

I like to walk on this street, but I do not like trendy boutiques. Boutiques are very expensive and I am usually walking with my girlfriend who likes to shop. You can imagine what my girlfriend would say to me if she saw something she liked in those expensive trendy boutiques.

I saw a lot of white people while I was walking and even more were haveing lunch when I went into a restaurant . Most of them were dressed up, they looked like they were having lunch while they were at work. The others were women who seemed very relaxed and were having a good time with their friends. It was funny that I did not see any African-American people while I was walking on the Fillmore Street. The reason I thought it was funny is that Fillmore street is well known for Jazz made popular by African-American people.


Today, I think Fillmore Street is very interesting place for people who study ethnic diversity. Koreans, Japanese, white working-class young people, and a few remaining African-American families live very closed together here. This interesting and diverse neighborhood may make some trouble, but I believe that this place will sing a good harmony.

******* You should open the paper with a reference to music so that it opens and ends with the same feeling. I liked the last sentace a lot!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Please, Check my grammar :)?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment