Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Need help with a Lunch bag/box?




omnomnomno


So... i'm 13 and I need a new lunch bag, I can't find one! Loads of girls have really cute one but I don't wanna copy anyone I would have to get it online and I don't like those little brown bag style lunch bags.
Thanks ;)



Answer
try vera bradley. i know they can be a tad expensive but if you get the colors on sale they're remotely cheap. They also have a few choices design wise.

what did you pack for lunch today (need lunch/grocery ideas)?




Chelsea


Hello, Im new to 'brown-bagging'. im working on a temp project and was wondering if you could give me some ideas on a great packed lunch?

thanks in advance..
10points to best answer...



Answer
My lunch is...a sandwich, chips, fruit, and a "treat" (almonds*, cashews*, small candy bar, etcetera)

I normally buy whatever is on sale from the grocery deli...ham, turkey, and/or roast beef to make sandwiches (with a slice of cheese and mayo). Then pick up buns/bread, chips, fruits, things to snack on.


*I buy raw almonds/cashews (in the baking aisle) and then roast them at 350º for 20-25 minutes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Need help with a Lunch bag/box?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment