Monday, February 3, 2014

where can i buy a pretty camera bag (not online)?




lalala


preferably leather ones. ones that dont look like black lunch pails from fry's. -_-


Answer
Hey, try Wolf Camera. Most malls around my house have camera stores. You might not have a wolf camera in your area. If you don't have a camera shop. You might try a store that sells leather goods and handbags. I have a pelican 1300 case for my Canon Rebel T1i EOS but it is a hard case with foam inside. I do have a cool little leather case for my Canon Power Shot A550. I got it at Walmart. Might try Target as well.

Where can I buy a bento box?




Natalie-su


-I starting school again in a couple of weeks and I bring lunch, but paper bags are just plain.I want to try something new and bring lunch to school in a Bento Box. Plus when I use paper bags sometimes my food falls out.

-I don't want to buy a bento box online, i want to find one in stores. If I could buy one real cheap that would also be great. If could find one in stores such as target and walmart, or even local malls. I live in florida. so Please help me out. :-)



Answer
ive only seen them online, i wanted some too, im big into japanese/chinese culture. we eat alot of chinese here lol and i mean the homemade stuff, not carry out or from a box. but if you find them anywhere other then online please let me know :P id love to get some too

ps if you havent tried homemade curry, you should.. its amazing :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: where can i buy a pretty camera bag (not online)?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment