Thursday, March 20, 2014

Are there any alternatives to having a screw top bottle.?




WWE Foreve


I recently went to my school and they said that screw top bottles are not allowed. Which most of thermos and bottles have screw tops. Does anyone have any ideas of what I should use instead of screw top bottles. I really like to keep foods hot and drinks cold. I would like it if someone could find bottles or thermoses without screw tops. I would really appreciate that!
Thanks!



Answer
That limits the options quite a bit. Some models I can suggest are:

For FOOD:

Option 1: Zojirushi type thermos bento lunch jars.

http://www.zappos.com/zojirushi-classic-bento-vacuum-lunch-jar-ultra-black?channel=126&si7757425=&mr:referralID=NA&mr:trackingCode=138A9AB8-71EE-DF11-8F9A-001B2163195C

The top 2 inner containers have plastic lids but the bottom one has a screw lid. The screw lid is the smallest container so you may be able to do without.

-- edit: I just realised the middle, large one is also a screw top (only a quarter turn). But you can still look through their range to find a non-screw top combination. --end edit

It does keep food warm/hot but you need to prep them first (putting very hot water in, then removing them before putting your foods that you want to keep hot).

The outer container is double-walled. All these items come in an insulated bag with eating implements (which vary depending on the model you buy). There are different configurations, colors and sizes that you can choose from.

I have two of these (similar to those in the above website but with gold-colored bags) and they do keep food reasonably warm/hot. Zojirushi often change the color scheme and bag designs.

Other versions (targeted at girls/women):
http://www.casa.com/p/zojirushi-mini-bento-stainless-lunch-jar-white-273582


Option 2: Heated thermos (Fuloon thermos lunch jar)

This has a power supply to warm your food at work/school (if you have access to power). I do not have this, so cannot give you an evaluation. It does look very useful though.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Fuloon-Stainless-Thermal-Layers-Design/dp/B007PN2Z9E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1342339770&sr=8-1


For WATER/DRINKS (non-fizzy):

If you only want them cold, you can get Tupperware tumblers called Handoliers or Thirstbreak Tumblers with plastic lids like this:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dgarden&field-keywords=handolier

http://www.amazon.com/Set-Tupperware-Tumblers-Seals-Colors/dp/B004FDDVZE/ref=sr_1_23?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1342341109&sr=1-23&keywords=tumblers++tupperware

You really need insulation through the use of an insulation bag: keeps the cold and condensation droplets in.

You can also add reuseable ice to your tumbler; these do not dilute your drink and is ... reuseable.

Other accessories: ice pucks.

Recommend an electric razor?




Miranda


I am a woman and I would like to purchase an electric razor that gives me a close shave. I would like it to be easy to hold ( i have small hands). It's also important that it can shave longer hair with ease.
What razor would you recommend?
Also, how often do you have to replace parts? Doesn't your razor get dull after many uses?



Answer
I have tried a few different electric razors and my favorite is the Panasonic ES2207P Close Curves Rechargeable Wet/Dry Ladies Shaver. I only paid about $20 online and I prefer this over using the razors. This electric shaver is really easy to use, I can use it in the shower or right after, I can wet it and clean it well, it contours nicely to my body, and gives me a comfortable clean shave. Best of all is the price! For the quality of this razor, $20 is really nothing (what I would spend on a couple of lunches). This is my go-to for those lazy days when I'm in a rush or donât feel like epilating.

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-ES2207P-Curves-rechargeable-Ladies/dp/B0018A32XS/?ie=UTF8&tag=a814jd0717-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

If you have never tried epilating, I would highly recommend it. I was hesitant at first but if you want to thin the hair (I had very coarse armpit and leg hair and now it's thin like back in the day when I began shaving) and if you want to look hairless for longer (especially the underarm area), then you really need to get an epilator. I epilate EVERYWHERE (it only hurts the first couple of times and then it feels kind of good) and I love how long I stay hairless cause Iâm really lazy lol

I started with the Emoji Soft Caress Cordless epilator and fell in love with it. It comes with a small kit - brush, loofah, travel bag, and charger. I use a cheap toothbrush to clean it since the one I bought is not the wet/dry one but I like this one because it's small and conturs perfectly everywhere. Once in a while I soak a qtip in rubbing alcohol to sanitize it. Best of all, my bikini area stays clear (no ugly bumps) while I go on vacation, you just need to exfoliate to make sure you don't get ingrowns... Best hair removal investment I've made, hands down.

http://www.amazon.com/Emjoi-Soft-Caress-Cordless-Remover/dp/B001EAYZEW/?ie=UTF8&tag=a814jd0717-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=9325

Anyway, check out both, the electric razor and epilator, since they are both great options.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any alternatives to having a screw top bottle.?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment