Sunday, March 16, 2014

Does anyone know any witty sayings to put on a woman's purse?




amazoncrus


We are having a funraiser for women. I made a cigar box purse with our "mascot" for a silent auction. The theme is "Have lunch with an Old Bag". The mascot is a character called Dottie. She is whimsical and is holding 3 handbags. Now I need a saying to put on it.


Answer
Woman will always be dependent until she holds a purse of her own.
Quote by: Elizabeth Cady Stanton (1815-1902)
One of the best-known of the mothers of woman suffrage

Every woman should have a purse of her own
Susan B. Anthony

And if a woman's purse is a reflection of her personality, as is often argued, then why do so many women have the same purse?

Why do I suddenly feel lightheaded when I don't eat..?




Stephanie


If I don't eat in school I will collapse or I will feel extremely lightheaded. This never happened to me. I used to go hours without eating. I once fell right on my face in the nurse. Everything fell out of my bag. I just remember my eyes rolling back. Lol. This morning I almost passed out in the lunchroom. I had to hold on to a chair. I tilted over in Chemistry last month because I skipped lunch. Even when I eat I still feel lightheaded but it's not as bad. When I'm in school the floor is always swaying. I sometimes just wanna cry. Everyone is having fun while I'm trying to stay in my chair. What's going on? I'm also sleepy during the day. I just wanna sleep. I just yawn in class and try to stay awake. I have sleep apnea and I'm anemic.


Answer
Ask in the WOMEN'S Health section - they know more about it over there




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know any witty sayings to put on a woman's purse?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment