Friday, March 21, 2014

Poll:- Do you take a Lunch box to Work/ school?




Bouncybell


Jo


Answer
When I bring lunch to work it is normally in a tupperware bowl or aluminum foil inside a plastic bag. As a kid going to school I had a wonder woman lunch box and you couldn't pry that away from me.

What would you choose for lunch in my school?




Asian Joey


Cheese burger
Ham Burger
Motzerella Sticks
Quaeseda(Cheese Motzerella thing except in pizza shape)
Pizza(Rectangle)
Chicken Nuggets with Mashed Potatoes
Tuna
PB+f
PB+J
Wraps- Buffalo, Chicken, terryaki, and BLT
Cereal Plate
Bagel Plate
Meatball sub
Chicken Parm
Spaghetti with Meatballs
Hot Dogs
Or Bag lunch?


*I love the Burgers...so to tell you. Anyway star if you would eat here at my school?
Kathleen.. It's pEanut Butter and FLUff



Answer
Ew. Sorry, there's no way I would willingly get in the car and drive there just to eat lunch. (o_O)

I'd brown bag it, or rather Wonder Woman it, since I still have an old tin WW lunch box. ^_^

::rofl:: @ "Pizza (Rectangle)"!! I have no idea why that strikes me as so hilarious, but it does. I think it's the unspoken realization of how nasty the pizza is, stated only by the fact that it's a rectangle. ::lol::




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Poll:- Do you take a Lunch box to Work/ school?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment