Friday, October 18, 2013

I am looking for a back pack or bag ??

insulated lunch bag with compartments on BCA: Bon-Ton Insulated Lunch Tote TheGloss
insulated lunch bag with compartments image






I am looking a back pac or back pack that is not to big that a person can keep paper work and cell phone and lunch I would like it to have compartments so sandwiches and lunch doesn't get squished.
Anyone know of any back packs or bags that actually have compartments ??



Answer
L.L. Bean sells a wide variety of back packs. I love the one I have, well designed and good quality material and manufacturing. Wonderful pockets for cell phone, pens, business cards, folders and papers, etc.

The webpage below is one of their lunch bags (insulated too!).

Lands End also sells good luggage and packs.

What bag do you use to tote baby stuff to/from daycare?




XXeviloliv


Does anyone have any recommendations for a good bag to tote my son's stuff to/from daycare? I'm currently using a reusable shopping bag, but it's falling apart.

Generally, I need to be able to fit 4 sippy cups, plus a couple small bowls of food, and a yogurt, plus from time to time a blanket/sheet, package of diapers, and spare outfits.

I'm looking for something possibly insulated, and measuring about 14 by 10 by 5 or so. I want it to be pretty simple, I don't needs lots of different compartments, etc. Anyone have any recommendations?



Answer
Why are you having to carry so much to daycare?
My daughters daycare provides food, bedding (cot and sheet) I only have to bring her blanket on Mondays, they use the same one all week, I take it home, wash it and send it back again on Monday..
Also, my daughter uses one sippy cup a day, they wash them at nap time and we bring diapers as needed, the teachers inform us when they are getting low and a spare outfit stays in all the kids cubbies for accidents...

Anyhow, just get a backpack that comes with an insulated lunch pale...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am looking for a back pack or bag ??
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment