Sunday, October 13, 2013

Where can you buy an insulated lunch bag?

insulated lunch bag with ice pack on ... & Fresh Venice Insulated Designer Lunch Bag with Ice Pack - Hexagon
insulated lunch bag with ice pack image



Nikki


Does anyone know of any stores in Toronto that would carry lunch bags or the names of companies that make them? Thanks!


Answer
you can get one every where, in terms of which ones are better, keep in mind that you get what you pay for, but more importantly if you want to keep your lunch cold then freeze your juice boxes, or get a ice pack. this will keep your lunch colder longer.
For places to go try:
Shoppers drug mart
Loblaws
Pharma Plus
Wallmart
Zellers
Sears
Bay
Dominion
Good luck and shop around its your money and well spend it well instead of wishing you had a different one or spending it over and over.

Can I bring cottage cheese in my school lunch?




Tally


I pack my lunch for school and am wondering if it's safe to pack cottage cheese. Do I need an ice pack? How long will it keep in my lunch bag?


Answer
You can take cottage cheese in your lunch.

Put it in a Tupperware type container with a snap on lid. I like my cottage COLD, so I like to freeze two zip lock bags or 2 small containers with lids, (leave room for the ice to expand) then put lids on your ice containers and they are ready to be used to keep your cottage cheese cold.

I put the ice on each side of my cottage cheese then wrap in a small ice cheese ice in a small towel. Put in your lunch sack.
It's better if you buy you one of those flexible small insulated lunch boxes.

Good Luck.

PS. As you know, if you ever find your cottage cheese is hot, don't eat it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can you buy an insulated lunch bag?
Rating: 97% based on 9832 ratings. 4,6 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment